Marvel releases art from Ultimates 2 #1, #2, & #3

OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! GEEKNESS HITTING CRITICAL MASS!!! I have no ideda what that means but thats where am at. I mean seriously dudes and dudettes I cant believe it, Cant wait to pick it up!
Lol. Iron Man's under water, what's he looking for? Namor, Atlantis? I guess that's Cap in Iraq and that one looks like Hank Pym's back.

Yeeeepy! I love it! I'm thinking, Iron Man is looking for Altantis, which in turn leads to the intro of Namor. Cap is...well...no comment. Hank...well...again, no comment!

I thought Namor was going to be appearing in Ult. Fantastic 4...?

Hey, I was just being sarcastic. Maybe his suit ran out of power and he fell? I thought Namor wa going to appear in a mini series by Ellis but then he did Nightmare.

I thought Namor was going to be appearing in Ult. Fantastic 4...?

Hey, I was just being sarcastic. Maybe his suit ran out of power and he fell? I thought Namor wa going to appear in a mini series by Ellis but then he did Nightmare.

The mini was scheduled at first for December., as part of Marvel's "Ultimate Starts Month". The only thought that comes to my head is that it put off for another month.

And just because Ellis is doing Nightmare/Secret/etc. doesnt mean he cant do the Ultimate Namor mini. I mean, you have Bendis writing like 5-6 books or somewhere around there. I think Ellis can handle it.

I thought that Narmor was supposed to appear in UFF too, but I think it was during Millar's/Benids' run. Where did you guys hear about the Ultimate Namor mini?

On this site somewhere... I think it is in the Ultimzing Namor thread.

Wheres the Ultimizing Namor thread? I cant find it

Yeah, I remember Millar saying that after the first arc, they intended to do Atlantis/ Sub-Mariner arc, however, Ellis took over before that was put into affect. It could be Iron Man searching for Atlantis, however, I don't think that he'd be underwater to do so... He'd be under the Baxter searching... That's the first place they ever encountered Atlantis, why go to some place that doesn't make any sense to look for it?

Also, I'm willing to bet that Hank Pym is called on to take the leadership position of some other super team if not a call to return to the Ultimates.

His own superteam coming out of his garage. Giant-Man (the leader), Ant-Man (his scientist friend) Vision (the artificial intelligence program he was working on) and maybe some other guys.

I think that he might bring in Vision but I dont know about Ant-Man

Yeah. But how would Ant-Man fit in all this. If Hank was already making the Ant-Man helmet

Maybe Hank and Scott Lang were working on it together and Hank gives it to Scott to use as Ant-Man. He also gives Scott some of his wife's DNA which enables him to shrink.

As long as the new members part stays true, I don't care who it is, I'll be happy. I do hope it leads to the intro of Namor, but I'm fine if it doesn't. Does anyone have a clue about what Cap was doing?

Cap was in Iraq helping the U.S. forces.

Ohhhhh. I figured it had to do with that, but I wasn't sure. About this Ant-Man thing, I personally would not like to see an Ant-Man unless it is Scott Lang. I was crushed when he dies in 616! So it has to be him, it just has to. and if Vision does show up, I'd hope to see him in a different color scheme, at least change one color, or something!

Latest posts

Back