Marvel Super Hero Squad Game

Read through press realse again. I missed it first time but they say "Iron-Man, Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine, Thor, The Fantastic Four" and more are in it. I know it's not that big a surprise BUT I was thinking who would be in it as other companies have the rights to certain charracters and the licences made some people not appear in Marvel Nemesis and in Ultimate Alliance. So cool.

The first villain screenshot has been released.

291c6rb.jpg

Boy does this ever looking terrible.

I mean, I understand this is a kid's game, but if I were a kid, I feel like I'd rush straight towards Ultimate Alliance. Because it's folks getting punched, and things getting blowed up.

THQ Inc. today announced plans to deliver Marvel Super Hero Squad, the first video game based on the animated series, The Super Hero Squad Show, scheduled to debut this fall on Cartoon Network. Marvel Super Hero Squad will mark the first title in THQ's licensing agreement with Marvel Entertainment, Inc., and is currently in development for Wii home video game system, Nintendo DS , PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system and PSP (PlayStation Portable) system. The multiplayer adventure game will feature nonstop action-adventure gameplay and epic battles, as well as a breadth of the new, super-stylized Marvel characters.

Trailer :

http://enewsi.ning.com/video/video/show?id=2155715:Video:3242

Latest posts

Back