Marvel Throw Down...

this game looks like Marvel Nemesis meets Godzilla Ultimate Destruction

pass.

plus there is no way in hell Cap could punch Hulk and Juggie that far

usually character all have the same amount of power to keep things even, its called making a fair game

no true, usually characters vary,usually strong characters (like Hulk or Juggernaut) are big and slow, while fast characters are usually small and weak by comparison(like Spider-Man or Elektra), a character like Cap should be right smack dab in the middle, so sending the Hulk or Juggernaut is just unrealistic.

Astoroth in Soul Calibur deals lots of damage with a single hit while he can't really dodge, while Taki deals a little damage in a single hit and can dodge with the best of them.

the characters vary wildly but they should balance out over all, while making every character have the same amount of power just makes it a boring game.

no true, usually characters vary,usually strong characters (like Hulk or Juggernaut) are big and slow, while fast characters are usually small and weak by comparison(like Spider-Man or Elektra), a character like Cap should be right smack dab in the middle, so sending the Hulk or Juggernaut is just unrealistic.

Astoroth in Soul Calibur deals lots of damage with a single hit while he can't really dodge, while Taki deals a little damage in a single hit and can dodge with the best of them.

the characters vary wildly but they should balance out over all, while making every character have the same amount of power just makes it a boring game.
You should also keep in mind the game is still in development and they may not want to differenciate skill levels

You should also keep in mind the game is still in development and they may not want to differenciate skill levels

i guess so, right now it looks more like a DBZ game than a Super-Hero game, and whats the deal with grenade launcher armed Doom?

Bleh. From what little they showed, I wasn't wowed. Plus the fact that it's being made by the same guys who did Def Jam Icon really turns me off.

Marvel VS Capcom kicks balls.

Until you're fighting "one of those guys".

You know...the ones who spent all their time playing the game and can now master the infinite juggling combos with almost all the characters.

I'm good....but those guys are just retarded.

By the looks of it, I don't even know if I should look at the trailer. :lol:

If it's like Marvel Nemesis...yikes. I hope this isn't that fighting game mentioned earlier.

This actually looks like fun. It's like Hulk ultimate destruction which i enjoyed because it takes no thought and you can destroy everything. I'm probably getting this.

Everytime I see this thread, I want to write a fanfiction about a Marvel Throwdown.

Then I remember something, Millar beat me to it with Civil War

This game looks rent-worthy, but I sure as hell wouldn't buy it. I need a storyline to my video games, and fighting games have almost always been lacking in that department. So like I said, I'll give it a rent, but I'd need to see some major additions and improvements between now and whenever its planned for release to actually purchase it.

Latest posts

Back