Marvel vs Capcom 3...could it be true?

Hopefully with street fighter 4 graphics. Now that would be great

Hopefully with street fighter 4 graphics. Now that would be great

Maybe a little less cartoony, but I definetly think that would be the best way to go. I just hope their's a gigantic collection of characters. And it at least makes up for Rise of the Imperfects.

Maybe a little less cartoony, but I definetly think that would be the best way to go. I just hope their's a gigantic collection of characters. And it at least makes up for Rise of the Imperfects.

I want it as cartoony as it matches the comic feel

Actually Marvel comics have an extremely gritty and down and dirty feel. I want that realism in this game.

That is true some do. But some are cartoon-like e.g Ultimate Spider-man , Spider-man :heart: Mary Jane , Uncanny Origins and more

But cartoony graphics = easier to do and more focus can be put on characters and gameplay.

But this is just my thoughts on it

That is true some do. But some are cartoon-like e.g Ultimate Spider-man , Spider-man :heart: Mary Jane , Uncanny Origins and more

But cartoony graphics = easier to do and more focus can be put on characters and gameplay.

But this is just my thoughts on it

While it's your preference I don't think you used any good examples (maybe Ult. Spider-Man) to proove your point. But if I see Captain America kick a guys jaw out of place I want it to be realistic looking.

Quoted from the article:IGN goes on to say that a Capcom under-production title, probably for Japan release only, could provide the guts for the game, allowing it to be turned around in a relatively short time.

They probably mean the new tatsunoko vs capcom game will be the engine. If so, than I'm on board.

If they do this, I just hope they do the cast that represents modern marvel, not just the X-Men (you gotta admit it was a little one sided on the representation)

imagine Luke Cage Vs. Balrog, Iron Fist vs. Ryu, Hercules Vs Zangief

I'm thinking if they do this they should represent it with the Astonishing and Uncanny teams and then the New and Mighty Avengers the Fantastic Four and maybe some other characters that don't fall into this category like Hulk or Punisher. Iron Fist would be awesome in this.

Latest posts

Back