Marvel vs Capcom 3

:shock: Awesome trailer. It looks great. I loved the street fighter IV look and this is like that. I can't wait

I stand corrected then. SEGA's Bayonetta.

This announcement totally wants me to get together an epic character list.

Still made by the same guy who made devil may cry(which is capcom owned). he just left capcom b/c SEGA was his dream job. Also I was wrong about the tatcap engine. I don't think MT Framework had anything to do with that game. Although the Ryu at the end of the trailer looks similar to the in game Ryu in TatCap.

MvC3Teaserroster.jpg

Cap (probably Steve) is the silhouette on the far right side behind Felicia in that first promo pic. You can see his goofy head wing thing. And it looks like Dormammu is just below the Super Skrull in the same.

Last edited:
Two thoughts from the trailer:

I know that gameplay will make it an even matchup, but Chris has got some straight up testicular elephantitis to take on the Hulk. On foot. With a pistol.

And the fact the Iron Man-Morrigan fight was hilarious. Most likely unintentionally. But then, Iron Man got taken down by the unspoken promise of supernatural tail.

Putting Super-Skrull in is awesome since the one Marvel franchise they never touched on before was the Fantastic Four.

Cap (probably Steve) is the silhouette on the far right side behind Felicia in that first promo pic. You can see his goofy head wing thing. And it looks like Dormammu is just below the Super Skrull in the same.

I was thinking Mephisto, but Dormammu make more sense, I hope this means we'll be getting a Dr. Strange too.

Putting Super-Skrull in is awesome since the one Marvel franchise they never touched on before was the Fantastic Four.

Yeah and he has all their moves, so he's perfect for Combos.

Deadpool's teleportation device will comically malfunction if you spam his teleport move. Also, he breaks the fourth wall by beating his opponents with his health bar.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Latest posts

Back