Marvel vs Capcom 3

Those ideas for Deadpool completely redeem the character.

Good point.

What if you shut your gob?

:lol::lol::lol:

shut your mouth!!!!!!!

it would be punch,punch,kick,kick, punch, kick, kick then a pause..."does it look like this A stands for France" and then a homerun bat sound effect from smash bros. It could be Cap's Kara-Demon.

shut your mouth!!!!!!!

it would be punch,punch,kick,kick, punch, kick, kick then a pause..."does it look like this A stands for France" and then a homerun bat sound effect from smash bros. It could be Cap's Kara-Demon.

i hope that you can unlock an ultimate hulk version who randomly changes colors. his special combo would end with him eating and then pooping out his opponent.

I just pray they have Ultimate Thor, who has all these crazy moves but you have no idea how to do them. Then, when you get halfway through the game, they reveal that you were never playing Thor and give all your moves to your opponent, but then you totally come back as a completely different character who speaks in a faux Shakespearean accent (because your Norwegian) bang a 19-year old girl and with each level, you get more and more detestable and pathetic to the extent that you erase your console's hard drive just so you can play the awesome bit where you didn't know how to make your moves, but unfortunately, you can't totally forget every move in your brain, so you do the only human thing you can: you bash your own brains out until the pain stops. At which point the screen flashes "Loebality".

Last edited:
I just pray they have Ultimate Thor, who has all these crazy moves but you have no idea how to do them. Then, when you get halfway through the game, they reveal that you were never playing Thor and give all your moves to your opponent, but then you totally come back as a completely different character who speaks in a faux Shakespearean accent (because your Norwegian) bang a 19-year old girl and with each level, you get more and more detestable and pathetic to the extent that you erase your console's hard drive just so you can play the awesome bit where you didn't know how to make your moves, but unfortunately, you can't totally forget every move in your brain, so you do the only human thing you can: you bash your own brains out until the pain stops. At which point the screen flashes "Loebality".

first, i hope as iron man you get to do a champagne bottle smash attack. secondly, if ultimate wasp is a character you should randomly change your ethnicity and have a flash your boobs attack. however, you could also get eaten.

loeb should be an unlockable character

first, i hope as iron man you get to do a champagne bottle smash attack. secondly, if ultimate wasp is a character you should randomly change your ethnicity and have a flash your boobs attack. however, you could also get eaten.

HYPER COMBO CAUCASIAN ATTACK!

loeb should be an unlockable character

I thought that read "unlikeable character".

I will continue to act as though it did.

Latest posts

Back