Marvel War

Time for those unstoppable non palpable, very intellectual notes:

Scene 1: New york City

-"The SHIELD Helicarrier had exploded, and crashed on the outskirts of New York City. Hundreds of SHIELD agents [had] rained from the skies, all in escape pods and vehicles, while even more lay injured and dead around the area."- just tense problem.
-Captain America. Total Badass American. Too badass? Nah.
-The juxtapositioning of Thing lifting metal then Thor creating rain makes the comment about Mr. fantastic seem humorous. Structure wise it sounds like: Incredible feat, incredible feat, "I have a lame power".
- From a storytelling standpoint, it may be better to make the Sharon Carter reveal separate from the other SHIELD agents reveals, get more of an emotional kick out of Cap. While he does react, I don't know if the reader will connect how much Sharon means to Cap if he's reacting to Dum, Gab and the others.

Scene 2: Burial.
-The only name that through me for a loop was the mention of Gwen Stacy in the funeral, why is she there? It may be a plot point but huh? I did like the naming of all the heroes though.
- Somethings not right at the beggining, can't pin point but it seems you start with the newspaper type description of events and move into real time, the transition doesn't really work.
-Nick's full name is Nicholas Joseph Fury if you want to use the full thing.
-I am enjoying the focus on Cap.
-"The priest giving the ceremony stood at the head of the group, under a tree that gave them shade." -just seems bizarrely written like old text.

Scene 3: Castle Doom
-Ultxon likes Scene 3.
-The Loki thing just made me laugh. Made it sound like he had ADD, which could be applicable.
-This scene really only needs more description.
-I don't know if you were looking to create contrast to the previous scene but would calling the villains by their real names be suitable?
-Continue to paint Doom as a God worthy of praise and he'll continue to be up there on Ultxon's cool-o-meter.

Scene 4: Queens
-Woot. Spidey stuff!
-Once again, probably another one of those plot points I'm picking up on but wheres his Spider-Sense?
-"making him fall to the ground" -the line just clunks to me. Try something smoother

Scene 5: Baxter Building
-"Okay, who left the door to the roof open[ed<-- delete] again"- just grammar.
-Both Sue and Reed quickly jump[ed] out of bed and got dressed in a hurry. -grammar
-"Namor threw Johnny on top of the others and joined the others as they surrounded Reed…" -using "others" that close to one another is confusing.
-I'm trying to figure out if Sue would say "Bastard". I'll get back to you.
-I would have liked to have seen a bigger fight scene between Ben and Juggernaut but thats just fanboyish speaking.

Scene 6: Avengers Mansion
-Loki is an ***.
-There a lot of big guys appearing out of nowhere, I'm trying to figure how anyone could miss seeing Abomination even in the smoke and fire.
-It might just be your style but I'm really starting to have trouble with your begining descriptions of scenes. It's just off to me. I get it but something isn't clicking.
-Loki is a ****ing *******.

Scene 7: X-Mansion
-I liked it.
-A lot.
-More.

Scene 8: Hell's Kitchen
-I want to see these two fight in the comics come to think of it.
-Good scene

Scene 9: Latveria
-I guess it's just a back handed reference but Blackheart didn't appear till after the Silver Age.
-I like Doom mucho.

Last edited:
MarvelWarIssue3of4.jpg

MARVEL WAR
PART THREE: "Checkmate"
By Craig M. and Luis C.

Castle Doom's Dungeons.

In the lower section of Doctor Doom's castle were the dungeons, in which all the captured heroes were held. They are detained behind what appears to be clear plastic doors in which they are grouped in handfuls. As the cells faced each other, when the heroes finally awoke in their new home, they wondered what was going on.

"Oh damn. What the hell happened? I feel like a train rammed into me," Iceman from the X-Men said as he rubbed the back of his head. The other X-Men were scattered throughout other cells.

"Just like the rest of us, frosty," someone said from another cell.

"Who said that?! The name's Iceman!"

"Hey! Hey! Guys, do I look like one of those crazy people who try to climb buildings?" Spider-Man asked, being himself as usual while he stuck to the cell's clear door.

No one answered as hard loud footsteps echoed through the room coming from the directions of the stairs. Whoever it was, he or she was taking sweet time coming down. Finally, after a few seconds, a figure began to appear. It was someone who was wearing armor and wearing a green cape. As the person finally came into view, it was crystal clear as to who their capturer was. It was none other then-

"Victor!" said Reed Richards, leader of world famous Fantastic Four.

"No… Doctor Doom to you, Richards. I assume everyone here has accustomed to their new home?" he asked mocking them. "And do not try to escape. It is impossible. These cells are specially designed to hold each and every one of you without fail. Dormammu himself has made sure that not even Stephen Strange can escape from these physical constraints."

"The hell are ya up ta now, metal head? Ya can't actually think yer gonna get away wit' whatevers goin' through yer head!" yelled out Thing.

Doctor Doom ignored the talk coming from Thing and walked over to Reed Richards, his arch-nemesis ever since they met at college all those years ago. Knowing Reed couldn't do anything to him, he stood in front of the cell that Reed was in and folded his hands behind his back.

"Do you know why you're insolent friend is wrong, Richards? Do you know why Doom will win?" he asked rhetorically. "The reason why that monstrosity is incorrect is because Doom does not think he will win. Doom already knows he has won!"

"You're wrong," Reed said, staring into the cold, heartless face of Doom.

Doctor Doom quickly snapped back, "No, Doom is never wrong! For over a year now I have elaborated the ultimate scheme to not only get rid of you pests, but of every hero. I have gathered with all the villains, a feat that seems impossible even to now, and created the plan, the end all be all for all of you. For the last year now, we have let you feel safe. Lead everyone to believe we had truly disappeared off the face of this planet. Surprise is all we needed to win. That is all we needed to execute your demise. So you see Richards… neither you nor anyone here can win. Not this time! Doom is never wrong."

Reed and everyone else watched as Doctor Doom laughed as he walked back upstairs. Unfortunately to them, Doom was right. There was no way for anyone to escape, no matter what they tried.

The villains had won.

*​

Dining Room.

All the villains who had helped Doctor Doom with his malicious plan gathered together in a feast made for kings. Among in attendance were Electro, Kraven, Dr. Octopus, the Green Goblin, Mysterio, Magneto, Quicksilver, the Scarlet Witch, Blob, Mastermind, Juggernaut, and Toad one side. On the other were the Super Skrull with other Skrulls, Namor, Mole Man, Sandman, the Vulture, Baron Zemo, the Red Skull, Kang, Absorbing Man, the Leader, Mandarin, Baron Mordru, Abomination, and many others, including Kingpin and Loki.

They were all dining and continued to do so as Doctor Doom walked in.

"Doom bids you all greetings," he said as he took his seat at the head of the table.

"Bah! It is about time you show up, Doom. We all want to have a word or two with you," Kraven said taking a huge bite out of the turkey leg he was eating.

"Well, Doom is here now. Say what you want to Doom, but beware your life is at stake."

Kraven stood up, dropping the leg on the plate and slammed his hands on the table and told Doctor Doom, "We want 'em. Now."

Everyone else nodded or uttered their agreements.

"We want the heroes who have messed with us time and time again. We want to tear them apart!"

"Rip their limbs into pieces!"

"Take out their beating hearts!"

"Crush their faces into the ground and finish them once for all!"

Doctor Doom waited a few seconds before he responded, letting everyone calm down from the high testosterone levels they were at. "Be that as it may, I cannot allow anyone of you to do what you please."

"What?! I demand to know why!" Magneto screamed as bits and pieces of food flew out his mouth. He launched out of his seat and pointed at Doom. "You are a metal man, but you are still only human. You have no right to lead this army, Doom. I will take your position by force."

He attempted to manipulate the metal of Doom's armour, but nothing happened. Doom simply raised his hand. It begun to glow, and then spark. Doom whispered something, and a bolt of lighting shot out and struck Magneto's chest, knocking him against a stone wall. He slid to the floor, gasping.

"My armour is resistant to your powers, mutant. It's a shame. You would have served me in the new world well." Doom fired another blast, killing Magneto instantly.

"Father!" Quicksilver, Magneto's son, screamed, as he charged towards Doom.

"Stupid boy." Doom grunted, as his body erupted into electricity, electrocuting everything in a close proximity to him. A bolt of lightning hit Quicksilver into the back, causing him to trip over and fly into a wall.

Doom turned to the Scarlet Witch. "Do not try anything, girl. My magic is far superior to yours. I could turn your spine into jelly with the snap of my fingers." She backed away instantly.

"You have seen my power and what I can do. Doom has already planned something that will end their insignificant excuses for lives. Something that will permanently put them out of our plans."

"And what is that?" Electro wondered.

"Oh, you will see. Doom will not disappoint you…"

And as everyone went back to talking to each other how they would kill the heroes, and with Doom preoccupied looking into the shadows of the corners, smiling, no one noticed that Mysterio had left the room and snuck into the dungeon.

*​

The Dungeons.

Spider-Man noticed Mysterio enter the damp cellar and laughed. "Come to feed the fishies, have you?" He pointed at Mysterio's goldfish bowl-like helmet.

"Shut up." A gruff voice which was not Mysterio's emitted from under the helmet. He fiddled with the clips on his costume, and then pulled the massive helmet off. Everyone was speechless, except for Spider-Man.

"But… you're dead."

Nick Fury smiled. "Not yet."

*​

The Helicarrier.

Fury turned towards Carter and smiled. "A captain always goes down with his ship."

He tapped the Helicarrier radio softly, making sure Carter and Dugan were watching him carefully. He then placed on finger in front of his lips. They then knew they had to remain radio silent.

Fury leapt out of his chair, and pressed a button on his wrist. Part of the wall opened up, and a car appeared. All three jumped in, Fury started the ignition, and a couple of seconds later they had driven through a window and had begun to fall.

"Hold on!" Fury shouted, as the Helicarrier exploded. Dugan and Carter braced themselves, as the explosion shook the falling car. Fury gripped the wheel tightly, maneuvering flaming wreckage. He then pressed a button, causing the wheels to transform into rockets. The car burst off and disappeared into the night sky.

*​

The Sewers.

Fury had explained to the others how he had survived the attack, and had released the heroes from their cells. They had found a secret passage and were now heading along a sewer line.

"I knew Doom had hacked the Helicarrier, so he could probably hear everything. I had to make him think I was dead or otherwise we lose the element of surprise." Fury chewed on a cigar, as he led the way.

"And why are you impersonating one of the lamest supervillains ever?" Spider-Man asked.

"Because he's lame."

"That will do it."

Captain America and Mr. Fantastic approached the front of the group and turned to Fury. "So what happens next? We're too badly hurt to be able to take them on just yet." Richards asked.

"Don't worry, I have a plan."

The group reached the end of the sewers, and Captain America kicked open a gate. They climbed through, and finally reached daylight.

"Fury, it seems I underestimated you."

Fury swore and turned around. Doom and his group of villains stood outside of the Castle, in front of the group of heroes.

"And now that you've escaped my castle, where do you hope to go? You're stuck in the middle of Latveria, beaten badly and surrounded by people who would like nothing more than to see you all dead. I doubt even Mjolnir or the magic of the Sorcerer Supreme can teleport all of you away from here now." Doom mocked. He was going to win.

"We're not cowards. We won't run. We'll fight. And we'll make our last stand right here, right now." Captain America took the initiative.

"You cannot win."

"We'll see about that." Fury pressed a button on his wrist, and a loud boom was heard. A SHIELD Helicarrier appeared in the sky. Hundreds of SHIELD agents descended from the Helicarrier, including heroes such as Black Panther, Ka-Zar and Captain Marvel. Black Bolt led the Inhumans through the sky, while the Hulk leaped towards the castle.

Doom was amused. "I see the cavalry have arrived. Fine. Bring it on."

"CHARGE!" Fury shouted, as the heroes and villains ran at each other. An epic battle emerged between good and evil, as Doombots appeared out of the castle to fight SHIELD agents, and hero encountered villain.

The X-Men fought the Brotherhood, who were now leaderless, quickly fell. Not even the Scarlet Witch's probability altering powers and Mastermind's illusions were enough to trick the X-Men this time.

The Fantastic Four fought off Namor and the Mole Man's monsters. Super Skrull and the Skrulls attempted to intervene, but were stopped by the Kree warrior, Captain Marvel.

Spider-Man, who was outnumbered and surrounded by Green Goblin and the Sinister Six – who, minus Mysterio, were now 5 – bravely fired off wise crack after wise crack.

"Parker!" The Green Goblin shrieked, and Peter realised it was all over. They knew his identity. He wasn't safe anymore. Mary Jane and Aunt May were in danger. Everyone he knew was now a target.

"You bastard!" Spider-Man screamed, as he launched onto the Goblin.

"Get off me!" Green Goblin shouted, as he ripped frantically at the person on top of him. Spider-Man pounded on the Goblin's head, eventually causing the two to fall off the glider. Spider-Man heard the Goblin's back break, but was tackled by Kraven the hunter.

"What? You think we wouldn't take a peak under the mask?" Kraven stabbed at Spider-Man, who's Spider-Sense allowed him to dodge just in time. The Sinister Five closed in on him, but the Black Panther tackled Kraven and the two tumbled out of view.

Daredevil, who was nearby, managed to use the Kingpin's weight against him, forcing him to crash into the Vulture. Iceman, who couldn't let Spider-Man have all the fun, engaged Sandman. Electro was taken out by a rogue lightning bolt conjured up by Thor.

Only Spider-Man and Doctor Octopus remained.

"Out came the sun, and dried up all the rain, and the itsy bitsy spider, crawled up the spout again." Spider-Man approached Doctor Octopus, finishing the song for him.

"Hey, Otto," Spider-Man said. "Learn some new nursery rhymes." With a single punch, Spider-Man knocked Doctor Octopus unconscious.

Meanwhile, Captain America beat the Red Skull to a pulp. Thor knocked Absorbing Man out and threw his hammer at Loki, who cowardly disappeared. Hulk pounded on Abomination's face until it was uglier than before. The battle slowly waged on and the villains' numbers begun to dwindle.

Only Doom remained.

The various heroes surrounded Doom, who raised his arms. "Alright, alright, I surrender." Spikes shot out of his arms, hitting Beast and Angel in the chest. They fell, while the remaining X-Men tended to their comrades, the Human Torch lit up.

Doom opened his mouth and spat a mysterious black goo at the Human Torch, who was immediately covered in it.

The Invisible Woman tended to her brother, while The Thing, enraged, charged at Doom. Doom raised a palm and caught the Thing's fist. He then grabbed the rocky arm and ripped it out of its socket. The Thing collapsed, moaning.

"Shut up, Grimm," Doom threw the arm at a SHIELD helicopter flying overhead. It hit the blades, causing the machine to explode.

"Carter!" Fury shouted, and raised a handgun he had obtained. He fired upon Doom's metal body as he approached, but caused no harm. Doom snapped the gun out of Fury's hands, and broke his wrist. He then kicked his kneecap in, forcing him to kneel.

"Bow before the king." Doom pushed Fury aside and then addressed the surprised heroes. "You can see I won't go down without a fight. Come at me, but I can tell you now: I will take as many of you down with me as I can."

None of the heroes moved. Doom turned to Richards.

"Richards, you know me well enough to know that I never have a Plan B. I have never needed one. I always expect my Plan A's to suffice. However, this time I will admit I was wrong. But this time, I was prepared. You see, this time, I actually have a Plan B."

Reed's mind immediately begun calculating what his enemy's second plan could be.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Doom announced, pointing at the sky. "I give you Plan B."

The heroes all looked up, wondering what was happening. The sky darkened, and a silver, humanoid object shot through the black clouds. They knew who it was.

"No…" Reed was horrified. He turned to Doom. "You wouldn't…"

The Silver Surfer blasted through the sky, leaving a path for something to follow.

Galactus was coming.

*​

To Be Continued

MarvelWarIssue4of4.jpg

MARVEL WAR
PART FOUR: "Doomsday"
By Craig M. and Luis C.

Latveria.

Galactus, the Devourer of Worlds, and a very force of the universe itself, was heading to earth. This was Doctor Doom's Plan B. If Doom couldn't have earth, no one could.

The various heroes that could still stand after the vicious battle took to the sky, attempting to halt Galactus for as long as possible. There was only one person who had defeated Galactus before: Reed Richards.

"You can't win, Richards," Doom watched as Reed set to work, calculating a plan to stop Galactus. "Galactus signals the end." He pointed to the various Skrulls, who had called upon a starship and were exiting the planet. "He has destroyed countless worlds. Earth will be next."

"I knew you were twisted, Victor, but I don't know what possessed you to do this. Galactus devours worlds! There is no escape! Not for any of us!"

Doom laughed. "I've doomed us all."

Reed ignored him, and instead addressed Doctor Strange.

"Stephen, I need you to take me to the moon." Reed said, matter-of-factly.

"The moon? Why would you possibly need to go to the moon at a time like this?" Dr. Strange was confused.

"There's someone I need to see. Can you do it or not?!" Reed was getting impatient. This was the only thing he had.

"Fine. I don't know how long I'll be able to keep us there though, so you'll have to make it quick." He placed a hand on Reed's shoulders, cast a spell and the two disappeared. Doom ignored the pair; after all, there was nothing they could do to stop Galactus now. He watched as Iron Man burst towards Galactus, and in an instant was annihilated by the giant's lasers.

"It's not working! I can't get back to the future! It's gone!" Kang, recently revived, ranted. He had woken to see Galactus, and had decided it was time to leave. Unfortunately, his time machine had seemed to stop, and considering it was flawless, this meant that there was something wrong with the destination.

Doom smiled. Everything was going perfectly.

*​

The Moon.

Reed and Doctor Strange looked around at the vast and empty landscape surrounding them. Stephen wondered where Reed would need to go on this desolate place.

"Let's go." Reed commanded, and the two set off in no particular direction at all.

*​

Latveria.

The Hulk pounded against Galactus' chest, but even his incredible blows could not stop the World Devourer. With one mighty swat, Hulk was sent flying into Castle Doom, and did not get up again.

Thor used the last of his strength to summon the power of his father and the rest of the Asgardian Gods. The combined forces concentrated themselves into a lone lightning bolt, more powerful than any blast the earth had ever seen. It struck Galactus, and he merely stumbled.

It was at this point that Thor realised he had failed. He could no longer help and protect the people of earth. He fell to his knees. He had lost.

Black Bolt and the Inhumans soared overhead, charging towards the massive enemy. They stopped before Galactus, and Karnak addressed him.

"Devourer of Worlds, this is Blackagar Boltagon, Lord of the Inhumans. He commands you to leave this world, and find another for you to consume. This planet is under his protection."

Galactus did not stop. Black Bolt silently commanded Karnak to take the Inhumans away. He then opened his mouth and spoke.

"Medusa, I love you." Black Bolt's voice, equal to the power of a nuclear bomb, could not even stop Galactus' rampage.

*​

The Moon.

"My husband has just died." Medusa, Queen of the Inhumans informed Reed and Stephen. They had come across Attilan, the secret city of the Inhumans a short while ago, and had come across her.

"I am sorry." Reed said, but Stephen knew there was no sorrow in his voice. "I need you to tell us where Uatu is."

"Uatu? The Watcher? This is your great plan? You are the smartest man on earth and you come to gain the help of a person whose sole purpose is to watch and never interfere? Your planet has lost. Not even my husband could save you now." Medusa remarked.

"He has interfered once before. And he will once again. Now please, Medusa, where is he?" Strange was going impatient. He could be doing more against Galactus on earth. What was Reed thinking, bringing the Sorcerer Supreme to the moon, to look for someone who would not help?

Medusa pointed to a shining object that was not far away. "He will know you're coming. He sees everything." She turned around and left. "Now please, if you'll excuse me, my daughter and I must leave this dreadful solar system."

Reed nodded, and the two set off for the shining object. As they got closer, they realised it was a building, made entirely out of glass and various other metallic objects. This was where Uatu, The Watcher, lived.

They entered the strange, alien building, and Reed called out for Uatu. There was no response. They made their way through various halls and rooms. Everything was silent and sterile. It was like nobody had ever been there before.

Eventually the two come across a great room, and Stephen gasped. A tall figure with a large head, draped in white robes was watching. Watching everything. But it was not this that shocked him… he had seen many demonic things that no other man would have lived and been able to tell the tale about… it was the whites of this alien's eyes. He had no soul. He had no feelings or emotions. He could only watch.

"Uatu, I need your help." Reed pleaded with The Watcher.

"The fight is not going well. Your friends are falling one by one. Nothing can stand up to the power of the Devourer of Worlds." Uatu spoke in a monotone voice.

"No, there is something. The Ultimate Nullifier. When Galactus invaded the first time, I used it to trick him. We can beat him again."

"Galactus may be a universal force, but that does not mean he is stupid. He knows you tricked him and he will not be fooled so easily again."

"We have to try, Uatu! This is the only chance we have!" Reed pounded his fist against a crystal wall.

There was silence for a while. Then Uatu spoke up. "I will give you the Nullifier, Reed Richards, but I can tell you now, you cannot win." Uatu seemed to grasp the strange device out of nowhere, and handed it to Reed.

"There is still hope." And with that, the two attempted to leave.

"Wait," Uatu interrupted. "You are the Sorcerer Supreme, are you not?"

"Yes, yes, I am. Why?" Stephen Strange asked, wondering what an alien would want with his magic.

"Dark magic surrounds Victor von Doom. If you can defeat this, your chances of winning this battle will improve."

"Thank you," Stephen replied. He then put his hand on Reed's shoulders and the two teleported away.

"Good luck, Reed Richards," Uatu whispered. "You know what you will have to do."

*​

Latveria.

Reed Richards and Stephen Strange appeared back at Castle Doom, Nullifier in hand. The first thing they noticed was that everyone was dead. The second was that Galactus was getting closer.

"Richards," Fury suddenly gasped. He limped towards them. "It killed them all."

Before Reed could reply, Doom appeared behind Fury and snapped his neck with a simple strike.

"Reed, I'll handle Doom, you take care of Galactus." Reed nodded, and ran off towards Galactus. Doctor Strange prepared himself, facing Doom.

"The Sorcerer Supreme against the Master of Necro Technology," Doom summarised. "This should be interesting."

Before Stephen could even cast a spell, he felt his throat block up. His limbs became weak, and he fell. He coughed. He spat blood. His eyes began to close.

"Oh, I forgot to mention," Doom rose above him. "I had Dormammu infect you 24 hours ago. When you see Mephisto, tell him there's only one more soul left."

Doctor Stephen Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme, died in front of Castle Doom, and Doctor Doom stood over, taking the title of Sorcerer Supreme for himself, and then approached Reed Richards and Galactus for the final battle.

"Reed, what are you doing?"

Reed forgot what he was doing and turned around. Doom approached him. However, this was not the voice of his greatest enemy, but the voice of his former friend.

"I'm going to use the Ultimate Nullifier to trick Galactus into leaving. And then I'm going to defeat you, repair Kang's time machine, and use it to restore everything back to normal." Reed was confident.

"That's quite a good plan, Reed, I'm impressed." Doom removed his iron mask, and for the first time in years, Reed saw his former friend's face. He was horrified at what he saw, but contained his terror.

"Victor… I'm so sorry."

"No, it is I who am sorry, Reed. I have turned our friendship into a foolish rivalry. I was always trying to be better than you, Reed, but I never could. I always blamed you for my accident, but it was my fault. Everything was my fault. I apologize." To Reed's amazement, Victor had begun to cry.

"Victor… will you help me defeat Galactus? Will you help me save the earth once more?"

Victor wiped away his tears and smiled one last time. "Yes. Let's do this."

By this time, Galactus had approached the two, and descended to meet them face to face. He noticed the Ultimate Nullifier in Reed's hands.

"Galactus will not be fooled twice, human," He boomed, causing Reed to turn back to the enemy.

Reed ignored the world devourer for a moment, as his life flashed before his eyes. His beautiful wife, Susan, and her brother, Johnny. His best friend, Ben Grimm. The cosmic radiation that gave the Fantastic Four their powers. His scientific achievements. His superhero battles. He had lived a life other men dreamed of, and he had changed the world in ways no one else ever would. But most of all, he remembered Victor von Doom… the man who had forced him to better himself… the man who had forced him to save the world.

Reed looked Galactus in the eyes, and felt warm tears trail down his cheeks. This was the only way. Everyone was going to die, regardless of his decision. It only mattered whether it was slow and painful… or quick and harmless.

"Galactus," he addressed the force of life in front of him. "Who's bluffing?"

With a quick flick of his wrist, he turned the switch on the Ultimate Nullifier, causing the universe to cease to exist.

Everything went white.

*​

Epilogue. An alternate universe.

A little boy ran down the empty streets of the city as he played with his toys that looked just like Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman. It was night time in the city and all of the street lanterns were lit and burned brightly. The little boy then turned right and disappeared into an alleyway as he continued to run and play.

The boy had finally stopped in place when he reached the steps of his home. He sat down and stared for a second at his toys before he broke them into pieces. A shadow darted along the walls around him. As the boy looked up, his eyes glow a menacing dark red colour.

"Foolish Richards. Doom always gets his way."

*​

Fin.

Last edited:
I liked it.

The ending seems very disconnected. I had a hard time following what was happening. It just seemed to happen randomly.

Doom's sudden change was out of the blue. He kills Strange then turns around and now is sorry?

At first you made it sound like Galactus was coming and than he was just there.

I thought this was the weakest of all of them.

Last edited:
I liked it.

The ending seems very disconnected. I had a hard time following what was happening. It just seemed to happen randomly.

Doom's sudden change was out of the blue. He kills Strange then turns around and now is sorry?

At first you made it sound like Galactus was coming and than he was just there.

I thought this was the weakest of all of them.

I'm more confused about the universe seeking to exist and Doom survives by possessing a kid in a neighborhood

Still it was very entertaining and a good story

Last edited:
I'm more confused about the universe seeking to exist and Doom survives by possessing a kid in a neighborhood

Still it was very entertaining and a good story

It's an alternate universe. I was going to add that in there, but it didn't fit.

EDIT: And now it's edited back in.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back