Marvel: Your Universe Thread

New Avengers #51 cover by Billy Tan
na51.jpg
Why does Doom look like a mongoloid?

There's a book coming out next year with Iron Man called "IRON MAN: FEMME FATALES". It's tentatively scheduled for Summer 09, though it's not official yet.

This will be written by Robert Greenberger, who has written the novel version of the Hellboy II movie and also 'The Essential Batman Encyclopedia'.

I know this guy (whose worked for both Marvel & DC) as he lives in my area and we go to the same comic shop.

Last edited:
So it looks like C.B. Cebulski and David Finch will be doing Wolverine after Millar finishes up his arc.

From X-Position:

Secondly, can you give any info or updates on your upcoming projects with:

A) David Finch – Wolverine, right? That's the word on the street…

David will be going back to our Wolverine story after he finishes lending his outstanding pencils to "Ultimatum" with Jeph Loeb.

Noooo! :cry:

What's wrong with it? X-Force is good, Cable is good, Choi/OBack are good, looks pretty good to me

Dark Reign March covers
http://comics.ign.com/articles/938/938181p1.html
Herc looks cool, Fantastic Four mini by Hickman and Sean Chen, Elektra mini by Zeb Wells and Clay Mann, War Machine is butting heads with Iron Man and Ares, Morgana LeFey in Dark Avengers, some neat stuff

Daredevil #117 cover
daredevil-20081212064411992.jpg

Awesome cover

Last edited:
Eternals #9 cover by Dustin Nguyen, Starting with #7 the new arc for the series will be drawn by Dustin Nguyen guest starring the X-Men

Eternals9.jpg

Upon further inspection that XFC #8 was drawn by Eric Nguyen not Dustin

he still did a great job

any relation you think?
I always just assumed they were brothers or something. I remember Dustin doing some cover work for Marvel.

Last edited:
Speaking of Eternals

50/50 variant for Eternals #7 by Frank Martin

ETRNLSV2007a_DC11.jpg

and once again I mixed up the Nguyen's, it's Eric that's doing this Eternals arc

I thought Dustin was DC exclusive anyway. His Detective Comics run is the awesome.

He's probably going to draw some Marvel work while Battle for the Cowl happens and then come back... hopefully. Because Dini/Nguyen are awesome.

Latest posts

Back