Marvel: Your Universe Thread

Thunderbolts !29 & 130 Langley Variants

TBOLT129-130.jpg

I'm pissed they redesigned Ant-Man's armour like that

EDIT more stuffs

Guardians of the Galaxy #13 cover
GARGAL013_covcol.jpg

Cover to Deadpool: Suicide Kings #1, new mini from Moon Knight sribe Mike Benson
DeadpoolSK1.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #592
ASM592.jpg

Marvel Zombies: Midnight Sons #1 cover
MARZOMV4001_cov.jpg

Last edited:
TIMESTORM: 2009-2099 #1 (of 4)
Written by BRIAN REED
Penciled by ERIC BATTLE
Cover by CHRISTOPHER SHY

2009...meets 2099? Future history has been shattered by events in the present! If you think you know the heroes and villains from Marvel's dark future, writer Brian Reed (SECRET INVASION: CAPTAIN MARVEL) and artist Eric Battle (Batman) say it's time to think again! Get ready for the re-imagined 2099 versions of Spider-Man, Ghost Rider, the X-Men and more! Plus 8 pages of Director's Cut Extras!

tmstrm001_cov.jpg

Looks interesting.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Sad news, sad sad news.

Captain Britain and MI13 is being cancelled after the next arc.

To all who passed on this fantastic series I have to say.....

To hell with all y'all

On why Norman has his position:

How does Norman Osborn, who had two kids with a girl half his age, threw the same girl off a bridge, and killed a newspaper reporter get a government job?

Editor Tom Brevoort says
:

First off, does anybody really know about Norman's two kids out in the public? I don't think so.

Secondly, have you seen some of the people who've held public office over the last few decades? And this is incredible to you?

In tough times, you want a bastard on your side, somebody who's going to take care of the bad guys and keep you and yours safe. Right now, Norman is that bastard.

Alright, now this is just stupid.

It was ridiculous and mildly amusing before.
Oh, but it doesn't end there, my friend!

MRV_BLAPmonicaFlat.jpg

Latest posts

Back