Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness #1 (SPOILERS/DISCUSSION)

If Ultimate Doom shows up in Black Panther, and on the one hand I get a sick feeling he will, but on the other hand I know Hudlin doesn't know crap about crap so maybe he won't, but if he does I think DIrishB and I are going to be playing six chamber Russian Roulette.

If Ultimate Doom shows up in Black Panther, and on the one hand I get a sick feeling he will, but on the other hand I know Hudlin doesn't know crap about crap so maybe he won't, but if he does I think DIrishB and I are going to be playing six chamber Russian Roulette.

Id join ya but then i wouldnt see how MZ/AD turns out and i loves me some ash

Maybe after its over.

Id join ya but then i wouldnt see how MZ/AD turns out and i loves me some ash

Maybe after its over.

Did I just involuntarily enter into some weird suicide pact?

C'est la mort...anyway which issue of black panther is this supposed to happen?, just so i know when to expect it and deliberately not read it..

Tho I don't want this to happen...I think it'd be dead funny if Ultimate Doom just killed Black panther...in like the first panel they were in...

....it's not out til 23rd of may I will try to put this out of my head until after then.

The new FF are dimension-hopping somehow, right? That's how they get to the zombie-verse. What if that's how Ultimate Doom gets back to the Ultimate universe?

I just wanna see Ultimate Doom kick zombie-***! And what better allies for Doom than the FF?

But seriously, I wanna see those zombie-bastards crushed beneath the mighty heel of Ultimate DOOM!

Marvel Zombie vs. Army Of Darkness #1 gets a second print. Check out the cover.

MZvsAOD1DEexc.jpg

Marvel Zombie vs. Army of Darkness #1 gets yet another re-print. See Zombie Cap defeat Zombie Hitler.

MZvsAOD1reprint.jpg

Last edited:
Come on guys... IT Zombie Hitler!!! You know Hilter, worst person in the world, aside from Bendis for not giving up USM. Hilter!.. Zombie!.. Zombie Hitler!!!.. Come on!!!!

Last edited:
Who is this Hilter you speak of? I've never heard of anyone named Hilter before.

Oh, Hitler! Now I know who you mean.

;)

So, I miss spelled his name in a haste... Like the guy really deserves to be remembered.

Latest posts

Back