Marvelman's art of stuff and more.

Here's the latest Beatles one from me.

With the Beatles:

withthebeatles.jpg

I guess all my posts were merged in. Well, some of these aren't so good, so they aren't here anymore.

Last edited:
Here's a little ditty I made over 2 periods today at school (roughly an hour).

It's for a series of drawings I'm doing- great heroes.

Included will also be Superman, Ghostbusters, Hector (from the Illiad) and many others.

I hope you like it, feedback is greatly appreciated.

batman.jpg

marvelman said:
Here's a little ditty I made over 2 periods today at school (roughly an hour).

It's for a series of drawings I'm doing- great heroes.

Included will also be Superman, Ghostbusters, Hector (from the Illiad) and many others.

I hope you like it, feedback is greatly appreciated.

batman.jpg

Cool pic Marvel, I only have one suggestions. Extend one of Batman's legs so it doesn't look like he's trying to take a crap. That squatting in mid-air pose always gives me that impression. Good stuff though.

Well, I'm back in the groove of drawring. Yes, drawring.

As you (who check the art thread) all know, I have recently finished my masterpiece, which I am submitting to my school's literary arts magazine. I merged the images using paintshop, so I now present to you the finished product:

(btw. this is a scan of a printout of the merged image)
creationofadam7.jpg

Today, I also finished this piece of John Lennon playing Imagine on his white piano in New York. I will also be submitting this to the Sketch (the magazine).

Imagine.jpg

In addition to this, to get this thread started, I would also like to post this image which is a favorite of mine, and there is a link to my fanfic in my signature.

A tribute to Hitch's Ultimates 2 Issue 1:
TheUltimates2Issue1.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Absolutey awesome. Are you looking for a career in art, marvelman?

I'm thinking about making that God/Adam sketch my background, even though I'm Catholic.

DO IT. I would be honored.

As for art for me: I am now 18 and have had no official training. I have a great deal of passion for all fine arts. Yes, ALL of them.

I am actually going to see if I can major in Biology and minor in Art at the University of Notre Dame. If I can, then I will try to find a career in either graphic design or biological/anatomy books, doing the art. If not that, then I will probably become a peace activist.

I still love that first one. Great stuff.

Alright, something new. This is promo art for the Battle of the Bands at my school.

So here ya go.

battleofthebands.jpg

Please C&C away. I love it.

Well, I've just done my first drawing in more than a year.

The Shins
TheShins.jpg

I'm pretty happy with this; I plan to add those psychedelic trees and flowers and globes that adorn the Wincing The Night Away album cover, but until then here is this.

Let me know what you think.

Latest posts

Back