Marvel's Earth-616 Timeline

There's no use attaching a definite year.

I like that you figured that out, but remove the "="s of 2008-2023. Those years will always shift.

16 years IS the true span of time for Marvel's 616. But it's not the same way as the real world.
I know, I Will Always update that message each year that passes for letting new guys know how Marvel works.

There's no use attaching a definite year.

I like that you figured that out, but remove the "="s of 2008-2023. Those years will always shift.

16 years IS the true span of time for Marvel's 616. But it's not the same way as the real world.
Anyway, what you Say in the second paragraph Is 100% correct.

There's a canon 9/11 event on Earth-616.
Unless the circumstances are wildly different or the 8th Cosmos' Multiverse (post-Secret Wars 2015) heavily altered that, I don't know.
That's another example that some Marvel writer thinks that the marvel time doesn't exist.

I don't recall any exact years given in the Conan era of Earth-616, but if need be, just go with circa. (or c.) 10,000 BC for any of the stories within Conan's lifetime.

Here's a good reading order for all that.

A simplified version:
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Marvel_Universe_Reading_Order_Part_2
The First One Is up to date? Also the new Conan comics are Canon, since aren't published by marvel?

The First One Is up to date? Also the new Conan comics are Canon, since aren't published by marvel?
The first one is all the stories before Marvel rebought it.

For the modern stuff they did, read the Marvel wiki's reading order list.

The Great Cataclysm of Earth-616 happened around 18,500 BC; which began Kull's era (he was an ancestor to Conan)
The Eternals and Celestials tie into this too.

The first one is all the stories before Marvel rebought it.

For the modern stuff they did, read the Marvel wiki's reading order list.
Thanks, I Will add Conan once reached 1970s since it's where Conan begun.

Latest posts

Back