Millar and McNiven's Nemesis

hey thanks for finding this thread. yeah this was pretty over the top bat $^&# crazy!!! especially what he did to the cop's daughter!!! Millar really is a sick puppy.

that four page fight though with the cops was really insane.

Yeah, so that's impossible by the way. You can't rig someone's uterus to collapse cause of an abortion. It doesn't work that way.

And there is also such a thing as chemical abortions, which don't even involve going in there with anything.

****ing retarded.

I was really enjoying it until the whole "collapsing uterus" thing. That was idiotic and ruined the issue for me.

It would've made more sense to say Nemesis would be watching her and if she did anything to terminate the pregnancy he'd kill the whole family or something.

Yeah, so that's impossible by the way. You can't rig someone's uterus to collapse cause of an abortion. It doesn't work that way.

And there is also such a thing as chemical abortions, which don't even involve going in there with anything.

****ing retarded.

Wow. Talk about taking things too seriously.

The best part was the page of script at the end with only four lines on it.

McNiven rules though.

I was really enjoying it until the whole "collapsing uterus" thing. That was idiotic and ruined the issue for me.

It would've made more sense to say Nemesis would be watching her and if she did anything to terminate the pregnancy he'd kill the whole family or something.

I know.

And considering it was the next day, there is an invention called the morning after pill, which aborts about to four days afterwards.

Latest posts

Back