Millar's Arcs Too Short?

Can't we all just get along??? :cry:

You're tearing me apart what with the arguing! :cry:

(Namor sucks anyways)

ProjectX2 said:
What are you talking about? Millar's arc is practically 12-issues. Everything ties into one another.

With something like the Ultimates, I would say that sounds like a good idea, however, the Fantastic Four is a different animal. Excuse me for being argumentative (Really, it's creating a productive discussion so I'm not really at fault), but when things are as obscure as fighting off a diseased alteration of the team and then immediately jumping into a story where a thought-to-be-dead relative introduces the team to Atlantis is just wrong. Sure, these ideas are really great, classic in fact, but to run them together is just sloppy in my opinion.

Goodwill said:
With something like the Ultimates, I would say that sounds like a good idea, however, the Fantastic Four is a different animal. Excuse me for being argumentative (Really, it's creating a productive discussion so I'm not really at fault), but when things are as obscure as fighting off a diseased alteration of the team and then immediately jumping into a story where a thought-to-be-dead relative introduces the team to Atlantis is just wrong. Sure, these ideas are really great, classic in fact, but to run them together is just sloppy in my opinion.

I kinda agree, but I'm waiting on seeing how they all tie into each other before I fully judge.

Latest posts

Back