Mixed Reviews

And that's exactly the problem. They shouldn't have been going for "futuristic", which only applies to one of the many DCAU series', they should've been going for "timeless", applying to all of them, which is what the epic orchestral theme is to me.

Well, they weren't wrapping up the DCAU anyway, just Batman Beyond.

Well, they weren't wrapping up the DCAU anyway, just Batman Beyond.
Well, I felt like they were wrapping up their version of the Batman saga, by actually trying to reimagine it as a finite one.

Which isn't necessarily meant to say that they were trying to put one over the comics, but that between Return of the Joker, Beyond and this, there was always an agenda of trying to find a way to not close the book on the character, but close THEIR book.

I liked the Business bits in UIM. Ad the bits with Tony and his rival when they were kids. The rest was pretty BAD.

welcome to the board card

or... welcome to the card BOARD!!

It's like giving Batman wings. You just don't do it.

Should Batman fly? I think he should. He is a bat-man after all, you know-o-o-o *YOUR HEAD ASPLODE*
/mavericker

dammit... i was just looking and joe beat me to it.

and is it just me, or is this mahr-vell strange asking a lot of questions... :sure:

Ultimate Iron Man killed the Ultimate completist inside me.

I guess I should be grateful that I didn't read it, or I might still be reading USM...

Last edited:
UIM was bad, fine I'll agree. But not as bad as UMTU.

I found UIM bad, but readable.

UMTU made be want to hurt myself.

Latest posts

Back