MJ as Ult. Spider-Woman = good idea!

Plus, it would be kind of interesting if this all went down while Peter and MJ were seperated, so Spider-Man and Spider-Woman could be rivals.

Spider-Woman will be
Aunt May
!!!!!

sarcastic.gif

Last edited:
I think this is a great idea because its mine. (Warning - spoils the Ultimate Annuals)

The relevant part (though the rest is genius too):
Bass said:
Mary Jane with superpowers - Now how's that for USM being different from 616? Bear with me here: Say MJ gets really badly injured during one of Spidey's fights - Rhino and Spidey tussled, and Rhino caused huge public damage and injured hundreds of people - and MJ was watching on and got hurt (this isn't unlikely - this is why they broke up) and Peter rushes her to the hospital. They need a blood transfusion immediately, and Peter is watching on, but because of all the injuries, they're out of the specific blood they need to help her. But Peter has the right type of blood. No time for tests, they do a transfusion. MJ recovers, and guess what - she's got spider powers too. How is that for a ****ing turn-on? At first it would be exciting, then scary as MJ realises just how strong she is, then fun. They swing together, fight crime together. Then it starts to get problematic. The press is mean to her, and MJ feels like **** - or the press is good to her and she feels like a queen - either way, MJ wants to go public, sick of hiding behind a mask. But Peter doesn't want that. MJ then gets scared as her powers start to wane and Spidey points out that the oz formula is being sloughed through her system. It gets worse since MJ just tells her dad to **** off, and guess what - MJ doesn't know the lesson about power and responsibility and starts down that worrying path towards being an irresponsible hedonist. She then asks him for another transfusion. And Spidey, understanding power and responsibility, denies her. That'd **** them up. And it would be really cool.

Last edited:
Damn straight.

I go to hospitals for chicks. The terminally ill just aren't that picky.

*points at crotch*

BAM.

Bass said:
Damn straight.

I go to hospitals for chicks. The terminally ill just aren't that picky.

*points at crotch*

BAM.
They also have that nice sickly pallor that even goth girls just can't get using makeup. Oh that lovely alabaster skin....

Latest posts

Back