Monsters That Need Shotgunning

Pft. Pirates rock.

I mean come on. You invite a ninja to have a beer with you, and he'll sit there quietly as you hand him the beer, then vanishes the second you turn your back and leave you with the check.

Sure, a pirate would do the same, but he'd wait until after several drinks and partying before politely persuading you to pay for his drinks, with his pistol to act as understanding.

Last edited:
Pft. Pirates rock.

I mean come on. You invite a ninja to have a beer with you, and he'll sit there quietly as you hand him the beer, then vanishes the second you turn your back and leave you with the check.

Oh, puny mortal. If you ever came into the presence of a ninja, you would be a human-shaped mass of blood surrounded in pain, in the blink of an eye. But even you can't deny, they're the best.

It's awesome to be a ninja.

Pft. Pirates rock.

Sure, a pirate would do the same, but he'd wait until after several drinks and partying before politely persuading you to pay for his drinks, with his pistol to act as understanding.

Considering comments made about me during the Greatest UC Member, this is pretty ironic.

Latest posts

Back