Monsters That Need Shotgunning

But the Garbage Pail Kids are the anti-everything you just posted.

But the Garbage Pail Kids are the anti-everything you just posted.

Yeah, they're supposed to be. But, if you watched the clip, you'd see the movie version actually ended up anti-everything Garbage Pail Kids were supposed to be. All about acceptance and crap like that.

Yeah, they're supposed to be. But, if you watched the clip, you'd see the movie version actually ended up anti-everything Garbage Pail Kids were supposed to be. All about acceptance and crap like that.

Ah...I didn't watch the clip.

I will later.

Oh, if you don't want to, by all means don't. I certainly don't recommend it. Unless you can shotgun Youtube videos, then please do.

Maybe I'll wait until I can afford a new laptop. In case, you know, I end up having to shotgun it.

So McCheese and I closed out the Comics and Christianity thread by battling off these horrible demons from Hell:

Popples

Hugga Bunch

Teddy Ruxpin and Grubby

Which other terrible, nightmare-inducing creatures need to take two barrells to the face?
:rockon: Theme continuation! :rockon:
I'd like to submit The Garbage Pail Kids to this list.
I second the motion.
What about Purple Dinosaurs?
Let's get Lambchops while we're at it.

BOH for Joe Kalicki and his love/hate of all things retro!

Things that need killing....
Glo-Worms---Because anything that has it's *** glow is evil. NUFF SAID.
Baby Skates---Mainly for her own protection. Its best we put her down now before she falls and scrapes her knee.
Dizzy Dizzy Dinosaur---These mosters are crazy.
Wuzzles---Abominations of God and should be eradicated NOW! ELEPHANTS SHOULDN'T HAVE POUCHES!

BTW Joe.....have you seen the Retro Junk Thread?

I need to go post in it some more.

My...Little...Pony

those creatures have a blank stare that only hardened killers have.

that and my gf is massively obsessed with them...

Latest posts

Back