ultimatedjf

DreamWorks Animation's first only-in-3-D (meaning with the glasses) movie, starring Seth Rogen as the giant Blob in the picture (see link below) and none other than Stephen T. Colbert as the President of the United States.

The Lowdown.

I am predicting that this will be better than both the Shrek sequel and Madagascar sequel combined.

Speaking of unnecessary 3-D sequels, they're making Ice Age 3 -- all about dinosaurs. What the ****? I'm pretty sure the dinosaurs were before the Ice Age.

Reese Witherspoon as a fifty foot woman, don't forget.

Also Hugh Laurie is in it.

It made me 300,000 on the HSX. :D

I was sure I posted here...

This looks like a neat little concept. First one of these CGI movies I've actually been looking forward to in a good long while.

I got kung-fu Panda on dvd today and the trailer for this was on the dvd. I hadn't heard of this till today, But it looks funny as hell.

Since it's not posted yet, Trailer :

[Youtube]7SfqWGmRffM[/youtube]

Re: Monsters Vs Aliens

seriously, i swear i always try to find old threads and never can!

EDIT: although apparently i just didn't look very had this time as i searched again and found it :oops:

Last edited:
I enjoyed this. The cast was brilliant, especially Will Arnett, Hugh Laurie and Seth Rogen as those three monsters.

I want an Insectasaurus. :(

Giant Susan will probably make Doom explode with joy.

And there was like hundreds of references to everything. Really cool.

Last edited:
The Kief was great in this.

I like how he was more than just "Jack Bauer 60 years old." He was Rambo, General Thunderbolt Ross and James Bond all rolled into one.

The Kief was great in this.

I like how he was more than just "Jack Bauer 60 years old." He was Rambo, General Thunderbolt Ross and James Bond all rolled into one.

Seriously. He reminded me of Dirk Anger. And then I wanted a Nextwave movie.

Latest posts

Back