More team Ups

The Overlord

I think Ultimate Spidey should have some more team ups.

I would want more low key DD/Spidey team up, with no Kingpin. No other heroes, just Spidey and DD, with a few low key DD villains.

I would want a DD/Spidey team up that plays up their differences. DD's world is way darker than Spidey's, Spidey fights bank robbers, while Daredevil is fights drug dealers and serial killers. Spidey should be kinda freaked out, because Hell's Kitchen should be way scarier than the rest of NYC and DD has to be way tougher than Spidey in order to survive in his world. DD for example would really beat up a drug dealer to find out info and Spidey being freaked out by DD's behavior.

Any other team ups you want to see?

let me think
-Ultimate doom and strange fighting Ultimate dormannu would be funny
-Spidey, Cap, Wolverine and deadpool solving a hostage situation(of course together what else)

Last edited:
I don't want USM to have ANY more team-ups, I'd rather Spidey be able to solve problems on his own, or I dont know, have his own book with characters related to his classic mythology. How many times is Kitty, the Fantastic Four, Shield, or anyone else going to save the day in his own book?

I think Ultimate Spidey should have some more team ups.

I would want more low key DD/Spidey team up, with no Kingpin. No other heroes, just Spidey and DD, with a few low key DD villains.

I would want a DD/Spidey team up that plays up their differences. DD's world is way darker than Spidey's, Spidey fights bank robbers, while Daredevil is fights drug dealers and serial killers. Spidey should be kinda freaked out, because Hell's Kitchen should be way scarier than the rest of NYC and DD has to be way tougher than Spidey in order to survive in his world. DD for example would really beat up a drug dealer to find out info and Spidey being freaked out by DD's behavior.

Any other team ups you want to see?

good thoughts. all of you.

i think it would be good to see a darker side of DD to contrast him to spidey (but not too much of him... maybe a limited marvel knights with a couple issues focusing on DD); i think the dormammu thing would be GREAT, even if it weren't humorous; i also agree with random in that i hope Spidey's book stays more in spidey's own world a little bit, even though i don't read it anymore

I don't want USM to have ANY more team-ups, I'd rather Spidey be able to solve problems on his own, or I dont know, have his own book with characters related to his classic mythology. How many times is Kitty, the Fantastic Four, Shield, or anyone else going to save the day in his own book?

They don't have to save the day, some time Spidey can save them from something else.

Like for example Human Torch/Spider-man team up. Torch is being target by the ultimate Wizard and Wizard has a constructed a bunch of death traps that take advantage of Torch's weaknesses, however Spider-man is able to overcome them and save torch because his death traps are designed to defeat Torch, not Spidey and Spidey is able to use his wits to overcome them, something Torch wouldn't be able to do.

Latest posts

Back