Most Anticipated Games of 2007

DGspider-fan

This year looks like another great year for video games, with the DS in full swing, the PSP slowly getting more games and all three next gens ready to go, what are your most sought after games? How about the great games that might fly under the radar?

Some of my picks:

SSX Blur (Wii) all the SSX games have been fun and the Wiimote will add a new level of play to the carving and Ubertricks.

The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass (DS) Do I even need to explain?

God of War 2 (PS2) PS2 still has some life left!

Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3 and 360) the series is a little stale, but it will suck up all of my time for weeks I'm sure

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3) sure to be amazing. The story is always wierd but I can't wait to sneak aroud Solid Snake style.

mine

Gta4

Spider-man 3

Spider-man trilogy (assuming its a different game)

Lord Of The Rings : The white council (think thats the name)

Ghostbusters (if it comes out)

WWE smackdown vs raw 2008

Wii

Smash brothers

Hrmmm...

Phantom Hourglass for sure. I'm out of the loop on just what else is coming out so thats about it.

Spider-man 3

Spider-man trilogy (assuming its a different game)

I forgot all about the Spider-man 3. Allthough they get **** on for being crappy games I love em. Spider-Man 3 will be awesome, I saw a clip for it on gamespot.com and I was like :shock: .

What's the Trilogy all about? I haven't heard about it.

What's the Trilogy all about? I haven't heard about it.

no idea it was announced but no info

if its 1,2+3 just in a boxset i wont buy

but Its on 360 so because 1+2 never came out for I'm assuming its a game that plays through all 3 movies like lego star wars did with the star wars trilogies

God of War 2

Phantom Hourglass

Metroid Prime 3

Super Mario Galaxy

can you tell which next gen system i got?

For me

Metal Gear Solid 4
Final Fantasy XIII
Assassin's Creed
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Resident Evil 5
Tekken 6
Devil May Cry 4

All for PS3

Metal Gear Solid 4 at the top. That is goin to rock. A lot. I'm going to die of multiple orgasma playing this one.

Final Fantasy XIII and FFXIII Versus. They are two completly different games but both look really awesome.

God Of War 2. I can't wait for the brutalness that is Kratos.

Devil May Cry 4. Always one of the hardest games I play. But I can't wait to see this on the PS3 and the power behind it.

Bullet Witch. A goth chick killing things? I'm so there.

Hmm.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, baby!

Super Mario Galaxy. While Sunshine was good (and introduced Junior, yay!) but it wasn't exactly the best game ever and was rather rushed (see: the awful camera). I hope Galaxy brings Mario back in full throttle. Plus, it's in space!

Kirby for Wii. Almost nothing is known about it... but that one preview looked awesomazing. I have high hopes here.

Can you say "Pokémon Diamond"? I can. I want this game now. :shock: But fortunately the three monthd gives me enough time to finally beat FireRed. I still only have seven badges. Ouch.

EDIT: Holy... I have the worst grammar/spelling in the history of mankind.

Last edited:
HALO 3!!!!!!!

Have you all got amnesia? You must, otherwise you wouldn't have ommited that from your lists.

:lol: :lol: I remembered Halo 3 i'm just not a fan. But isn't there 3 halo games coming out?

halo 3

halo wars

and

Peter Jackson's Halo

Phantom Hourglass is going to be one of the greatest games EVAR.

HALO 3!!!!!!!

Have you all got amnesia? You must, otherwise you wouldn't have ommited that from your lists.

Also Spider-Man 3(two is one of the best games ever period). Those are the two reasons why I'll spring for a 360.
My brother already has it reserved. I eagerly await for this.

Phantom Hourglass is going to be one of the greatest games EVAR.
What is that about? Name alone sounds awesome.

For me:

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
Metriod Prime 3 (Wii)
Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)
Mario Party 8 (Wii)

All I can think of right now.

Latest posts

Back