"Most Dangerous Game" speculation

TheManWithoutFear said:
Yea I posted here a few times... if by post you thought I meant started this thread than I apologize...
No need to apogolize, it's my fault for misuderstanding.

But anyway, as GW was saying, with the way that Vaguhan has been writing Iceman, it wouldn't shock me if Dazzler tried to get with him too. I doubt it'll happen, but hey, with Vaughan, who knows....lol

There you go, Ice. He's got this edge to him now that Rogue's left him for Gambit... I want to see Vaughan play around with this some more.

Goodwill said:
There you go, Ice. He's got this edge to him now that Rogue's left him for Gambit... I want to see Vaughan play around with this some more.

Look guys if you think he should end up with Dazzler just because his head is all messed up cos Rogue left him I think that's completely ridiculous.... that's like when a kid rebels against his parents and starts dressin' goth and wearin' all black... it's stupid and Drake is way better than fallin' into that... the way he's actin' now being all disgruntled is totally his character but I'd rather see him stay away from embracing the freaks....

Well, that's what I was talking about this time, not the fact that he and Dazz would make a good couple. I totally agree with you.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Look guys if you think he should end up with Dazzler just because his head is all messed up cos Rogue left him I think that's completely ridiculous....
Excuse me, but when did you see me say that? I said it could be a possiblity with the way Vaughan is writing him lately. I never said it would happen. Read the posts right, man.

I don't think Vaughan should play with this kind of attitude for Bobby much. It seems ok and all, but the jokster Bobby is much better.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I didn't but it just looked like you were "ok" with the idea
I was joking around saying I could see it happening as the way that Vaughan is writing Iceman lately. Never said, or intended that I was ok with it.

I mean, look at the way Vaughan is writing Iceman. With the "tough man" attitude he's giving him, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to pull that.

icemastertron said:
I was joking around saying I could see it happening as the way that Vaughan is writing Iceman lately. Never said, or intended that I was ok with it.

I mean, look at the way Vaughan is writing Iceman. With the "tough man" attitude he's giving him, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to pull that.

Actually I relate a lot to the way Ice is acting right now... he got screwed over by a chick and now he's in complete defense mode even against other girls... I do the same thing... which is more than you guys need to know

...but anyway im just saying it's normal behavior and I applaud Vaughan for making him go from jokester to miserable because of the loss of someone he was fond of... but I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as Ice and Dazzler is concerned...

TheManWithoutFear said:
but I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as Ice and Dazzler is concerned...
No one was worrying about that. GW just made the joke that they were next to hook up.

Hey, did you guys notice that Spiral was at the air port when the X-Men arrived? I know that you most likely did, but I thought it is something that we should recognize. I think it indicates that Mojo is not behind it because he had no recollection of the X-Men showing up on his island. I know that you can talk me out of that theory, so don't try it, but follow mine, too, and you can see that there is a possibility either way.

Goodwill said:
Hey, did you guys notice that Spiral was at the air port when the X-Men arrived? I know that you most likely did, but I thought it is something that we should recognize. I think it indicates that Mojo is not behind it because he had no recollection of the X-Men showing up on his island. I know that you can talk me out of that theory, so don't try it, but follow mine, too, and you can see that there is a possibility either way.

I don't think Mojo and her are workin' together... I agree with you goodz

So I have a supporter! Wow, talk about finding a needle in a haystack... You try and find a supporter of GW on the Ultimate Central Forums! ;)

Yes, so I guess this is a perfect example of how the UU is better than 616... Look how many characters are listed and look how many characters Vaughan has decided to cut out. On top of that, it's less confusing and is making for a great story!

Not one villain used during Vaughan's run except Sinister is a character that I'm used to. I'm hardly familiar with Arcade, Fenris Twins, or Spiral, but they seem to pose just as serious a threat as Magneto, proving that these characters have more potential than the D-listing they've been given in the 616 universe.

Well, it could be that they aren't characters that could carry more of a story than they already did. The 616 universe is much more elaborate than the UU. ;)

I think its more that Vaughn is using characters that are (rightly) considered lame in 616. Arcade is sort of this crazy ringmaster-clown type character who runs a place called Murderworld and Mojo is this yellow blob from an alternate dimension who has this trolley with spider legs who presides over arace of spineless ones through a television monopoly. Personally, even if I didn't like the Ultimate versions, I'd pick them anyway.

Latest posts

Back