Most Ill-Conceived Super-Hero Movie Ideas

The Heart-Ring Captain Planet one was the only funny one on that Top 20 list. Howard The Duck 2 was easily better than Steel 2.

I can't believe not one person did a Nic Cage as Superman one.

NicCageAsSuperman-1.jpg

That's a very basic one I did years ago (before I ever had Photoshop). He's saying "This Movie's Enchanted!".

Last edited:
I don't care what anyone says, Daywalker Daycare was brilliant.

Plenty of them were(Tim Burton's The Ultimates, Captain France and XL: The Last Laugh for example). Just not enough considering what they left out.

Also, Moony's totally right about the relative garbage of picking an obscure Cracked in-joke as #2 when it's obviously just blatant up-suckery.

They're extremely picky about this thing. Read the contest discussion thread to see what I'm talking about. That's when I knew I wasn't gonna win. Most of the posts from veteran members were saying that the only funny ones were the ones that "looked like they could be real!", i.e., the lazy, boring ones. "This is an example of a really good one: [insert crappy image of random celebrity's head pasted on to random superhero]".

And in fact, after reading the recent posts, I have to tell you Planet-Man: as funny as yours is, I don't think it'll make it. They seem to be complaining about people using video game displays because they say it doesn't fit into the rules of the topic.

Picky, picky bastards.

The something awful photoshop contests are much better than the ones on cracked, i have to say, and they tend to pick good ones at the end. Like 2 of the ones they picked for this were even remotely funny.

And in fact, after reading the recent posts, I have to tell you Planet-Man: as funny as yours is, I don't think it'll make it. They seem to be complaining about people using video game displays because they say it doesn't fit into the rules of the topic.

Picky, picky bastards.

I thought about that while making it, but it had to be done. The chaingun is sort of a power-up in terms of that game, anyway.

Latest posts

Back