Most Ill-Conceived Super-Hero Movie Ideas

Planet-man

Toronto, Ontario(by way of the Kepler Verge)
This week's Cracked.com Photoshop contest is to create posters for the most ill-conceived superhero movie ideas. I know I'm going to be making one(I've got a great idea that I've been saving for a topic just like this, but am going to have to try and pull it off with Windows Paint for lack of Photoshop. But I'm pretty good with Paint). I know we've got some other 'shop wizards here who are going to want to try this.

http://www.cracked.com/forums/topic...4.08-most-ill-conceived-superhero-movie-ideas

One of the better entries so far:
14913162422.jpg

bluebeast

My favorite is Brett Ratner's Uncle Ben.
One is white and dead.
One is black and tasty.

Gothamite

That Howard the Duck one had me giggling for a whole minute, for no discernable reason. I even have it as my desktop wallpaper. It's not even that funny, I really don't get why I keep laughing at it.

"He's gonna' duck you up!"

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
I'm going to post mine here first and see what you guys think of it before I put it up there. I'll probably do another one before the contest is over.

I couldn't think of anything stunningly original, so I just went with an old standby...

PERVERTEDJUSTICE.jpg

NOTE: All Teen Titans casting choices are unashamedly stolen from DSF's great dreamcast from ages ago.

Last edited:

ourchair

I'm going to post mine here first and see what you guys think of it before I put it up there. I'll probably do another one before the contest is over.

I couldn't think of anything stunningly original, so I just went with an old standby...

PERVERTEDJUSTICE.jpg

NOTE: All Teen Titans casting choices are unashamedly stolen from DSF's great dreamcast from ages ago.
I'm surprised my name isn't there.

Latest posts