Most Powerful Fictional Character of All Time

Grocer Man

Just say who you think is the most powerful individual(s) in fiction.

Chuck Norris, Christopher Walken and Bass do not count.

I would have to say Nuklear Man, from Nuklear Age (last time I bring this book up, I swear) for one simple reason: you know how Superman is powered by Earth's yellow sun? Nuklear Man has the same power source, but from every star in existence, not just Earth's. So he's basically Superman times a trillion. And he has the power to simply turn stars off.

Anthony Fremont. Made the world stop existing except for his small town, constantly reads thoughts without even realizing it, can turn you into a ****ing Jack-In-The-Box and launch your *** into the cornfield. Don't sing, don't think bad thoughts, don't think about hurting him, ask politely, enjoy his TV, and you might make it out alive... you know, unless he gets bored.

Anthony Fremont. Made the world stop existing except for his small town, constantly reads thoughts without even realizing it, can turn you into a ****ing Jack-In-The-Box and launch your *** into the cornfield. Don't sing, don't think bad thoughts, don't think about hurting him, ask politely, enjoy his TV, and you might make it out alive... you know, unless he gets bored.

I like that episode, but in the interest of fairness, Anthony never had any real challenge higher then a drunk birthday boy. We don't know how well he'd fare against, say, Galactus.

...I'm thinking too much, aren't I?

I like that episode, but in the interest of fairness, Anthony never had any real challenge higher then a drunk birthday boy. We don't know how well he'd fare against, say, Galactus.

...I'm thinking too much, aren't I?

Ha, now I'm imagining a big Galactus-shaped lump in the middle of the cornfield and Anthony *****ing about how he won't stay down while all the townsfolk cringe in a corner.

I think you're right. Anthony has no challenges and never has to be creative, so you can't measure his relative force. If a super-genius got his powers, they'd be unstoppable, but Anthony's just a dumb kid who's never had to make a decision in his life. On the other hand, he's got that whole mind-reading thing where he can tell the instant you even consider harming him.

I'm gonna go on the serious tip here and say Superman.

This choice obviously raises a couple brows but here's why---

The limits to his strength are all dependent on the writer and the event taking place.

His power and strength are always in flux. If a writer needs him to travel faster than say ........I don't know---something really ridiculously fast, then he does. And if they need him to have the strength to move an entire planet---well if he really tries.....consider Mars Mars moved so we can get a better view of Saturn's rings.

To be quite honest--no one really knows how strong he really is.

Let the speculation begin.....

Edit: I just realized that "powerful" is subjective. Are we talking pure strength? All around omnipotence?

Last edited:
I just realized that "powerful" is subjective. Are we talking pure strength? All around omnipotence?

good question.

That's why I said a joke answer because I was unclear if it was physical or I dark phoenix style power

Promethea.

promethea1.jpg

She's a personification of human consciousness and imagination, and (as she'll gladly tell you) these are the forces that shape what we call existance. Therefore, she is a manifestation of the most powerful force conceivable.

I WIN.

Last edited:
Promethea.

promethea1.jpg

She's a personification of human consciousness and imagination, and (as she'll gladly tell you) these are the forces that shape what we call existance. Therefore, she is a manifestation of the most powerful force conceivable.

I WIN.

IT AIN'T OVER TILL I SAY IT'S OVER!!!

Oh, and VVD? A little bit of A, a little bit of B. I hope that makes sense. It probably didn't.

I'm gonna go on the serious tip here and say Superman.

Doctor Manhatten could destroy Superman just by looking at him.

And he could tell you as he was doing it 90 seconds in the past.

I believe the greek gods were created by the titans, who asses were thoroughly kick be the gods. Surely the power of Bauer is greater than Promethea
I think you're getting Promethea confused with Prometheus.

And yes, Promethea created Jack Bauer. She also created you.

Latest posts

Back