Most Powerful Fictional Character of All Time

Santa Claus is limited by only kids' imaginations, and as we all know, kids are the most imaginative. Promethea is a comic book for mature adults, so only adults will read it....

Santa > Promethea.

I WIIIIIIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!!:twisted:

Last edited:
How about Death?

Unlike Promethea he is not bound to one realm of existence. He also can not be killed but can kill anything he wants just by a touch. The death I am referring to is NOT grim reaper in movies or tv (before someone says bill and ted and beat him or something)

So logically he is the most powerful fictional charracter

No, I haven't read Promethea.

Death has already been said, but I think it was just Sandman's Death. I don't know if there's much of a difference besides Sandman's Death being a chick.

If by "he can kill anything," does that mean the Death to whom you're referring can kill God?

Last edited:
How about Death?

Unlike Promethea he is not bound to one realm of existence. He also can not be killed but can kill anything he wants just by a touch. The death I am referring to is NOT grim reaper in movies or tv (before someone says bill and ted and beat him or something)

Death exists so it shouldn't be able to compete.

I edited my post.

The truth is, there is no most powerful being. Each character's power is defined by the limits of your imagination. Or something.
And Promethea IS your imagination.

PWN JOO.
How about Death?

Promethea is not bound to one realm of existance.

She IS existance.

Once again, PWN JOO.

Promethea is not bound to one realm of existance.

She IS existance.

Once again, PWN JOO.

but as the rules of fiction go , one realm/dimension/universe's existence does not effect the existence of another.

Since Death goes through dimensions and she is the creation of Human imagination , Death can't be killied , he kills every human and *poof* no her!

but as the rules of fiction go , one realm/dimension/universe's existence does not effect the existence of another.
I would like to read the "Rules of Fiction". I've never heard of them.

Promethea interacted with other universes.

She meets gods, other fictional characters, and even real people. At the end of the series, she speaks directly to the reader and everyone else in existance, admitting that she's a fictional character and describing how - as a symbol of the human imagination - she reached out through the minds of Alan Moore and JH Williams III.

So apparently, Promethea doesn't follow the "Rules of Fiction".

She meets gods, other fictional characters, and even real people. At the end of the series, she speaks directly to the reader and everyone else in existance, admitting that she's a fictional character and describing how - as a symbol of the human imagination - she reached out through the minds of Alan Moore and JH Williams III.

So did Zack on saved by the bell what does that prove? plus I said how death wins , case closed

So did Zack on saved by the bell what does that prove? plus I said how death wins , case closed

WHICH DEATH? You have to pick a death from some fictional universe, a death who is a character and not a force of nature or a fact of existence, otherwise there's no definition and you can unfairly sidestep any argument, in essence making your own version of Death to combat Promethea.

Last edited:
So did Zack on saved by the bell what does that prove?
It proves that there is no such thing as the "Rules of Fiction".
plus I said how death wins , case closed
Not really.

You said that Death was a creation of human imagination.

That means that Death is a creation of Promethea.

WHICH DEATH? You have to pick a death from some fictional universe, a death who is a character and not a force of nature or a fact of existence, otherwise there's no definition and you can unfairly sidestep any argument, in essence making your own version of Death to combat Promethea.

I showed you the grim reaper , how is that hard to get.

It proves that there is no such thing as the "Rules of Fiction".

Not really.

You said that Death was a creation of human imagination.

That means that Death is a creation of Promethea.

No he's not , I meant her but you said "a symbol of the human imagination" so it's symbol not actual creation of it so that was bad but same works. He can't die but can kill everyone. No more humans , no more symbol of the human imagination.

No he's not , I meant her but you said "a symbol of the human imagination" so it's symbol not actual creation of it so that was bad but same works. He can't die but can kill everyone. No more humans , no more symbol of the human imagination.
You're assuming that just because someone dies, they cease to exist...

The Grim Reaper has been portrayed hundreds of times with hundreds of different rules!

And Promethea would just sit back and let him do this because...? And who says human imagination ends when their lives end?

The Grim Reaper has been portrayed hundreds of times with hundreds of different rules!

yes but the most common one is the one I use

And Promethea would just sit back and let him do this because...? And who says human imagination ends when their lives end?

because she couldn't stop him

and once they dead imagination ends or if not who cares he's death he has power over the dead and thus would control the human imagination and her.

you see death wins?

yes but the most common one is the one I use

because she couldn't stop him

and once they dead imagination ends or if not who cares he's death he has power over the dead and thus would control the human imagination and her.

you see death wins?

I call shenanigans. "The most common version"? No. Define the rules. Already, you're saying he can kill everyone who exists and no one can stop him and he can control the imaginations of the dead. I've never read of a Grim Reaper who could control the imaginations of the dead. You're just making things up to counter every argument I have. It's impossible for me to win because I'm trying to make a reasoned argument using two fully defined fictional characters and you're playing a children's game. "My superhero has heat vision!" "Well, my superhero has thermoneutral armor!" "Well, my superhero has superspeed!" "My superhero has super ultra mega speed!"

"And ideas are bulletproof."

That is why Promethea cannot lose.

Latest posts

Back