MSNBC News Anchor fed up with ****ing Hilton stories

Planet-man

Toronto, Ontario(by way of the Kepler Verge)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VdNcCcweL0

applause.gif

And the male anchors were being such pricks.

I think they were just teasing her. The guy on the right at least was just having fun with her but the guy on the left did come off as a prick. Good for her.

Seemed to me like they were just doing a little stunt , came across as fake.

However if that was how she really feels then good job on her part.

I guess she was just lucky because it was a morning show and it made for funny viewing.

Fair dues to her, all the same. I'm sick of all of this Hilton crap as well, and to be honest, surely Paris herself is sick of all the hoo-hah surrounding her incarceration?

I guess she was just lucky because it was a morning show and it made for funny viewing.

Fair dues to her, all the same. I'm sick of all of this Hilton crap as well, and to be honest, surely Paris herself is sick of all the hoo-hah surrounding her incarceration?

But is she sick of all the hoo-hah surrounding her hoo-hah?

I doubt it.

It didn't come across as fake at all.

****in' Amen to that woman. Where's the write in ballot?

I agree wholeheartedly. She seemed sincere.

It's kind of comforting to know that there are journalists out there who care about actual news rather than whatever stupid celebrity gossip is most popular each week. ****ing Paris Hilton.

I agree wholeheartedly. She seemed sincere.

It's kind of comforting to know that there are journalists out there who care about actual news rather than whatever stupid celebrity gossip is most popular each week. ****ing Paris Hilton.

****ing Paris Hilton indeed

I'm not sure I get american news, i've seen more episodes like this when they just laugh and joke a bit around ? :p

never see this in our country!

I'm not gonna go too into detail about my thoughts and opinions on celebrity worship here in the states....but that anchorwoman was spot on.

Just because you're on television doesn't mean you have to sacrifice journalistic integrity. It really irks me when I see CNN turn about 60 seconds of video clip into a 2-hour live broadcast. It's just some girl getting outta prison.

Y'all just hyping it up because she's white. You ain't see no circus like that the last time Bobby Brown got outta jail.

Racist bastards.

Latest posts

Back