My Name is Earl

After seeing 5 billion commercials for it, I was burned out on it before it even started airing and I had no desire to bother with it.

But I caught an episode the other night and it was pretty funny. I'd watch it again.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Tuesday's 9:30

That's when The Office is on. Earl was on at 9:30 to accomadate for a 90 minute Big Fat Loser...... I mean Biggest Loser.

Earl's regular time is 9:00. I didn't really like the pilot, but around the third episode, the jokes just started to bring the laughs for me. It's slowly becoming a great comedy in my mind. I love Earl's character because he's going about everything in such a weird way, but you can't help but think of him as sweet for pulling it off at the episode's end. Plus, Randy is comic GOLD. And Crab Man...... he's........ Crab Man..... Hey Crab Man! (Hey Earl!) :lol: And although the first ep wasn't that great for me, I love how the writers dealt with the gay character (at first they back off and run away from him, then they help him out. Randy then dances with them at the bar. :lol: ) So yeah, Earl's a hoot, but The Office and Arrested Development are still far superior.

2 hours of reruns tonight from 9-11pm on NBC, if anyone wants to start watching, or if you want to rewatch 'em again. Plus, Jason Lee (Earl) hosts SNL tonight.

ultimatedjf said:
2 hours of reruns tonight from 9-11pm on NBC, if anyone wants to start watching, or if you want to rewatch 'em again. Plus, Jason Lee (Earl) hosts SNL tonight.
Thanks for the heads up on the show.

1-12

Episode was great. Probably the best one yet. Guest Starring Jon Favreau.

#202 stole wallet from guy in gas station bathroom.

Earl returns the wallet with the ton o' cash in it to the man. But he's upset because the money was supposed to go towards his honeymoon. Earl tells them to go now and he'll take the shifts at his job at some fast food place. The catch is Jon Favreau's character is the boss. Favreau ends up being the biggest bastard in the world and Earl questions why Karma isn't getting at him. Finally Earl snaps and punches him in the face which starts a series of events that sends Favreau's life crashing down on him.

5/5

TheManWithoutFear said:
"Your hands on my body just feel so right"

HA!
"What was that?"

"Nothing."

Just awesomeness. :lol:

I hope this show wins the award for best new comedy. This or The Office.

Last edited:
The first episode of this was just shown the other day here.

icemastertron said:
Ben Stiller's wife guest starred today; damn she's hott. And even a comic reference. Awesome.

:lol:

What was the comic reference? I either missed it or forgot it. And as for the episode, very good, 4/5. :D

I loved tonight's episode!!!

"Can we hurry up!!! I got an appointment with a man who wants to suck on my feets!!!"

"Who put a snake dog back here?!?!?!"

I loved tonight's episode so much that I put a quote in my sig!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back