My Name is Earl

I've not seen the episode - I still don't get it.

But fret not!

For I want to watch all Earl shows immediately.

What a great cliffhanger/finale.
Earl in jail, huh?
And I've heard (well seen) on the finale's liveblog that they aren't just gonna
bust him out
in the first episode of Season 3, 'cuz that would be a cop-out. No, they're going to let that storyline play out, and they've already mapped out the first half of the season. I loved how
Ralphie was in there waiting for him.

By the way, who was the guest star in the Crab Shack in that short scene with Joy?

What a great cliffhanger/finale.
Earl in jail, huh?
And I've heard (well seen) on the finale's liveblog that they aren't just gonna
bust him out
in the first episode of Season 3, 'cuz that would be a cop-out. No, they're going to let that storyline play out, and they've already mapped out the first half of the season. I loved how
Ralphie was in there waiting for him.

By the way, who was the guest star in the Crab Shack in that short scene with Joy?

If I'm not mistaken that would be Timothy Stack of Son of the Beach and Nightstand fame.

I loved Nightstand.

I do think My Name Is Earl is one of the finest television shows ever ever. I'm upset that I've finished my season 1 box set. :(

If I'm not mistaken that would be Timothy Stack of Son of the Beach and Nightstand fame.

I loved Nightstand.

Ohhh yeaahh. He's a writer for Earl; he was hilarious during the COPS spoof episode. Only then, he made sure everyone knew his name. Wonder why he didn't announce who he was this time?

"Oh chasquita." :lol:

You're surprised? He's also starring in the live-action Alvin and the Chipmunks and did the voice of Underdog. He lost his mind a loooong time ago.

No, I know that -- I mean he named his kid Pilot Inspektor for God's sake -- but he's an Emmy-worthy actor in Earl, and a somewhat-staple of the Kevin Smith movies, both known for their edgy "make-fun-of" humor. That really just didn't scream Scientology to me. I mean what if Smith decided to skewer Scientology in an upcoming movie and wanted Lee to have a role in it?

*is disappointed in Lee*

Thought I'd give this thread a bump since there's a new episode this Thursday. Good news: Earl's finally out of prison!

The bad news? Because of the strike, this will be the last new episode for quite some time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back