Myspace?

Mehh, it's amazing how fast it's become an extension of real life for people. Kid was arrested in my state for threatening statements on MySpace. People think I'm actually going to care that they defriend me or something... because we all know how much I give a rat's *** about other people's feelings. Gahh, if it wasn't for a few friends where the time difference makes it easier to pass messages on there than trying to get ahold of them via messenger, I'd blow up my account so fast...

This is all true. If you are on myspace....congrats. You have just wasted 5 hours of your awake day.

In that time Jack Bauer has foiled 2 terrorist attempts and is 1 block away from finding the only lead America has in finding the nuclear warhead control device.

How important do you feel now???

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
In that time Jack Bauer has foiled 2 terrorist attempts and is 1 block away from finding the only lead America has in finding the nuclear warhead control device.

What does he do after his 24 hours end though? Absolutely nothing for like a year... Until the next 24 hour world-terrorist-threat takes effect. That's productive :p.

Dr_Draco said:
What does he do after his 24 hours end though?

Kick *** just don't grow on trees.........unless Jack Bauer planted them.

He trains....while listening to nothing but Joe Esposito's "You're the Best Around"...........

Anyways....Myspace is a blackhole of despair. Once you in it....it sucks you in harder than the weird gaze of Wilson the Volleyball.

Oh yeah, btw, everyone's welcome to friend me on Myspace.

I have a Myspace. Do I use it? Nope.

Latest posts

Back