Myspace?

slimjim said:
just made this yesterday

http://www.myspace.com/72250876

my name ain't jim ....................and not alot of people know of my love 4 comics and games :panic: *runs*

and excuse the cam'ron song I can't stand him but I believe that might be the greatest beat ever

I was in South Ozone Park a few years ago for about a week...weird.

E said:
I was in South Ozone Park a few years ago for about a week...weird.
If you ever been to JFK airport ozone park is like right there.

****ing goddamn myspace ruins people's lives, and I'm not ****ing kidding.

I am so pissed off right now, but I'll explain later, but it involves a Junior in college dating a high school freshmen, and how I want to rip said junior's neck out and rip it into tiny bits...

"Wait a second, Doctor Strangefate... Isn't that rape?"

YES IT ****ING IS!!!!

*kills Myspace*

Dr.Strangefate said:
I am so pissed off right now, but I'll explain later, but it involves a Junior in college dating a high school freshmen, and how I want to rip said junior's neck out and rip it into tiny bits...
How is that MySpace's fault?

slimjim said:
So who else thinks myspace is the shiznit?
It's an addiction, would be more appropriate :p. And an addict, I am.

I don't even use Myspace. It's like a cellphone. Something you think you might like or need, but you really don't.

ProjectX2 said:
I don't even use Myspace. It's like a cellphone. Something you think you might like or need, but you really don't.

myspace you can live without, cellphones you can't. wait til you go out into the real world. it'll become your life. how i hate my phone.....hold on, i think its ringing again.

no more myspace?

i was thinking if i wanted to make a new thread or not.....

There will be no space for MySpace at federally funded schools and libraries if a new bill introduced in the House of Representatives last week passes.

Frequented mostly by teenagers and young adults, social networks such as MySpace and Facebook essentially are collections of online profiles that include photos, blogs, and other information. Teens use the sites to connect to other teens, voice opinions, and make new friends.

The hugely popular sites, while seemingly innocuous, have come under fire recently from critics claiming that the sites amount to huge databases of victims for child predators.

Called the Deleting Online Predators Act (DOPA), the new legislation seeks to block access to online social networks at schools. But experts are saying that, as written, there is little chance it will pass.

more links

Last edited:
That skit on Saturday Night Live this past week about the Myspace instruction class was very funny.

There will be no space for MySpace at federally funded schools and libraries if a new bill introduced in the House of Representatives last week passes.

It shouldn't be aloud at school (grade school, anyhow, I see no issue with colleges allowing the site) in the first place. Libraries, on the other hand, I dunno... I could see not allowing it there, but I think it should be the library's choice.

Latest posts

Back