Myspace?

Is this Crazy Chick?
jessica.jpg

After reading her page, I'm pretty sure yes. I especially liked, "Not looking for anyone, already met him!" How sweet.

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
Aaaaaaaaaand I've broken. After several nagging requests from a few friends......I've broken down and got back on MySpace. :oops:

Doom
Emo. Go grow a fringe.

Victor Von Doom said:
Aaaaaaaaaand I've broken. After several nagging requests from a few friends......I've broken down and got back on MySpace. :oops:

Doom
HA It's addictive

I got one, but I don't see what the fuss is about. It's boring.

ProjectX2 said:
I got one, but I don't see what the fuss is about. It's boring.

have you joined in any of the myspace groups?

Have you listened to any of the myspace artists?

have you met random people from 'that one place'?

have you stayed in touch with people you havn't seeen in while?

if the answer is no to any of those questions....then your not myspacing.

I don't think I want to Myspace then.

nigma said:
why?

can't come up with a good pick up line? or just don't know how?

...what? People who use Myspace for dating are desperate, just like all those "models" who advertise on there...

ProjectX2 said:
...what? People who use Myspace for dating are desperate, just like all those "models" who advertise on there...

those models are funny, and by pick up lines, i mean how to introduce yourself to others.

Ice said:
You guys should do what Dane Cook and a lot of people do. Use Myspace to pimp your work.

I should.

I just don't get it though. Me starting a Myspace page would be like my grandma starting a Myspace page.

On yestersday's Tourgasm episode is where Dane said he uses Myspace and other places to help "spread the word" and what not. He said he gets about like 19,000+ friend invites per day.

Latest posts

Back