Name Doom's Dog 2: The Electric Boogalooing

Name That Mutt

• Total voters
If you're going with Barracuda you might as well name it Nancy Wilson of Heart's Killer Guitar Riff, because that's all I'll think about everytime you mention it.

Same here. And the last thing you want when you think of a manly dog like that is a woman named Nancy.

Go with The Colonel.

dude, name it poop

theres so much satisfaction from calling something "poop"

and then when you get angry you can call it a piece of crap or a piece of ****, and not really feel guilty later when it gives you puppy dog eyes; but still be satisfied for venting.

Still accepting nominations....I have a co-worker who reads comics and interestingly enough----he reads "The Boys". Who knew?

I keep trying to get him to come to this site but he's not a fan of forums.

Anyways he suggested that the name Barracuda will be too long. He's says the dog's name should be no more than 2 syllables. Anything longer and teh dog won't recognize it. He says if I do name him Barracuda that I'll have to call him 'Cuda for short. At which point the dog's name wouldn't be Barracuda...it'd just be 'Cuda. This makes me sad. I'm listening to him since he's a K9 trainer. He suggested that since I like Ennis' "The Boys" I name the dog "Butcher".

You have no idea how awesome that sounds.

Anyways....more suggestions please.

00000014.gif

When I was in the 5th grade I had an arguement with a friend that was sure it was pronounced "Lock-e". I told him we should just agree to disagree. He got mad and threw rocks at me. I seem to remember a similar outcome to an Apocalypse arguement we had.

I stopped playing with that kid.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back