Namor Ultimized?

Yeah... He fell down that hole... Maybe he could have survived due to the fact that the modern Atlantis is deeper into the center of the Earth. Who knows, but I feel smart now! :)

Yeah you should 'cuz I didnt notice either! But as for the Mole Man popping up, it would be intresting as to what would happen if he appears in it, or is apart of it. And im guessing after Namor appears in the book, sometime he would probably be asked by Doom to team up with him and get rid of the FF right?

Goodwill wrote:
Well, we already know that Atlantis exists thanks to the Mole Man... Maybe he's going to be popping up in the series, huh? Should be interesting.

Goodwill I had totally forgotten that the Mole Man scene took place in Atlantis! Remembering that I think it's totally possible that Mole Man could at the very least play a part in the Namor arc, if not appear in it. Nice catch!

What issue does it say Atlantis exists?

I think issue 5... It's where Mole Man was talking to Invisible Lady about how he loved her and the giant dragon thing popped up outta the sewer.

Also, I can see the story... Mole Man awakens only to find himself in this place and he gets introduced to the place by Namor... They form a friendship... MM talks about his interest in science and is introduced to the civilization's technology... He gets consumed in it and plots to thwart the ancient Atlantis single-handedly with their technology and Namor, biting his tongue, has to fight him. It would be compelling enough, right? If you threw a love interest in there and put her in danger, it would be great!

Namor may simply be explained as a mutant. After all, he is a mutant atlantean in 616 (his mutation being the wings on his ankles and his flying power).

Yes I agree with Good will.(For the first time too!!). I dont think Namor being explained as a mutant is a good way to go. And I keep seeing this and I just gotta know....
What is "Century Publications" gonna be?

W.M.D? What's that?

Also, if Namor isn't going to have a connection to the Atlantis in UFF, I want an explanation soon!

Century Publications is going to be a revamped Marvel Supreme... That's my Fan Fic. We needed to make it a little more "All Ages" to enter into X-Day.

I think Namor should still be explained as half human / half Atlantean.
But will he still be from the 1940's? And whould they make him only Atlantean this time around? Will we see Namora sometime down the line?

Also, if Namor isn't going to have a connection to the Atlantis in UFF, I want an explanation soon!

Easy there, the first issue isn't even out yet.

Will we see Namora sometime down the line?

I hope not. That's the kind of thing the Ultimate line is supposed to get rid of.

Dark Images, can you explain to me how Sandman is a W.M.D.
Not saying he isnt, just want to know how. I dont know the full extent of Sandmans power.

Pfft...I didn't say it was a good idea (the mutant thing). I personally like Ultimate E's Weapon X tie in idea

Hammer Industries was responsible for a number of origins, mind you. Dr. Doom could very well be the man responsible for Namor, and he has the intelligence to make him so powerful we wouldn't look at the Sub-Mariner the same again.

And where is Doom's connection to Hammer? Hammer was motivated by Norman Osborne, who was motivated by Fury because they wanted to recreate the super soldier therum... In doing so, all of these villains were born and, on top of that, the Hulk. If you are saying Doom is going to create some villains just because, that's ok, I guess, but I would rather another explanation.

Latest posts

Back