Naruto

So,what do people think of the dubbed version of Naruto that is currently on television?Do you like it?I do,i watch it often.I think its boosting the popularity of the manga and anime.

From what I've seen it's not that bad, though it's usually on at a time where I don't really have time to watch.

So,what do people think of the dubbed version of Naruto that is currently on television?Do you like it?I do,i watch it often.I think its boosting the popularity of the manga and anime.

The ignoring of spaces, capital letters, grammar, what people write.....I know you from a different handle, don't I?

Last edited:
Anyone else think the new chapters kind of suck? It's nothing but Sasuke posturing "in a cool way" and showing how awesomely badass he is, because he only needs to look at people to kill them.

Anyone else think the new chapters kind of suck? It's nothing but Sasuke posturing "in a cool way" and showing how awesomely badass he is, because he only needs to look at people to kill them.

I don't think they're that bad, I'm liking the new characters Sugigetsu(spelling?) and Karin.

The new guy weilding Zabuto's sword is cool.

The chick is generic in my opinion, and obviously trying to poison Sasuke.

Except that Sasuke is so ridiculously over powered in this arc that it doesn't matter.

And it's it Zabuza?

And Suigetsu(sp?) sucks. He's just a combination of Naruto and Shikamaru.

So he's a nice moron that's lazy? Those are the worst traits of Shikamaru and Naruto!

I didn't say that he shared their best traits, just that he was a combination of the two. He's a happy moron, who I think is intelligent under the surface, and he complains about a lot of things. For the most part, physical work, constantly stopping to take breaks on his and Sasuke's little journey. Not to mention his incessant complaining, and marking off Karin as "annoying" almost to say that she is "too troublesome to deal with".

I didn't say that he shared their best traits, just that he was a combination of the two. He's a happy moron, who I think is intelligent under the surface, and he complains about a lot of things. For the most part, physical work, constantly stopping to take breaks on his and Sasuke's little journey. Not to mention his incessant complaining, and marking off Karin as "annoying" almost to say that she is "too troublesome to deal with".

I disagree, he's tired not really because he's lazy but before Sasuke got him he was floating in a vat of liquid. His muscles had atrophied somewhat, then he goes around lugging the big assed sword, I'd be tired too. Also, Karin sent him down the wrong path, and got him lost. It's easy to see why he would be pissed at her.

Whatever, I just came to a realization, the writer lost control of his story. I mean, Naruto 1 had a cohesive story, everything lead up to another thing, there was never really any point where something came out of nowhere.

I think now, the writer lost control of his story and has no idea where he is going.

Whatever, I just came to a realization, the writer lost control of his story. I mean, Naruto 1 had a cohesive story, everything lead up to another thing, there was never really any point where something came out of nowhere.

I think now, the writer lost control of his story and has no idea where he is going.

Actually, I read somewhere that Naruto's author (whatever his name is, it's too long and Japanese-ish) admited that he came up with the story for each chapter as he was drawing it, with no real outline in his mind. Somehow, this seemed to work for arc I, but...not so much this time.

I still enjoy it to some degree, and will probably keep reading it, but I do agree that the first part of the series was much better.

That may have been true, but he probably knew where he was heading towards. Now-a-days he seems just to knock Naruto down by giving him nothing cool to do anymore, and make Sasuke as strong as a God.

Anyone else read the new chapter? I'm surprised I made it all the way through without smashing my computer in disgust. I honestly could care less about the backgrounds of Sasuke's little posse members, so why do they keep having entire chapters explaining them? Meh. Why is Tsunade letting Naruto go chase after Akatsuki again? He's almost been killed/captured/had the Kyuubi ripped out of him like 10 times now.

Sasuke is twice as powerful as God, Naruto is being written poorly and the storyline is falling apart. Plotholes anyone?

Latest posts

Back