Naruto

Kabuto is one strange cat

On one hand, he helps people out, and then slaps them five seconds later

And without his glasses, he becomes a rage machine.

I think he's confused.

Maybe by Puberty

So as some of you may know---I'm a fan. But I've never read any of the books. My exposure has been strictly the show.

But if I was to start reading the book---does anyone know where/what volume I should begin based off where the TV show is now?

Or is the show like DBZ was way back in the day and already done overseas but not done stateside? If it's already finished---anyone know where I can get the videos?

So as some of you may know---I'm a fan. But I've never read any of the books. My exposure has been strictly the show.

But if I was to start reading the book---does anyone know where/what volume I should begin based off where the TV show is now?

Or is the show like DBZ was way back in the day and already done overseas but not done stateside? If it's already finished---anyone know where I can get the videos?
Naruto, the original series, is over. Naruto Shippuuden just started over in Japan early this year. crunchyroll.com has every episode of both. But I would recommend only watching the original series up to about episode 135. After that it's all horrible filler arcs. Shippuuden takes place 2 years after the original storyline. It's up to episode 13 as of last week.

Last edited:

I'm not sure where the show is in relation to the manga, but I would guess around ch. 100 something. Here is a link to all the manga chapters with new chapters out on Saturday (note: you have register first but its free.)
http://www.narutocentral.com/multimedia/naruto-manga/

If you're only watching the Show on Cartoon Network, then you're seriously missing out. The Manga is much, much better than the anime. I would reccomend that you began reading it, start to the current arc.

It can be found on
mangarun.com
mangavolume.com
Narutocentral.com
Narutofan.com

There are more sites out there, but those are the ones I use.

If you're only watching the Show on Cartoon Network, then you're seriously missing out. The Manga is much, much better than the anime. I would reccomend that you began reading it, start to the current arc.

It can be found on
mangarun.com
mangavolume.com
Narutocentral.com
Narutofan.com

There are more sites out there, but those are the ones I use.

That's pretty much it. I watch the single new epsiode on CN once a week and that's as far as my knowledge goes. So far the current episode revolves around Naruto making a water balloon explode in his hand.

Anything beyond that and I'm in the dark. So which "series" or volume is that?

That's pretty much it. I watch the single new epsiode on CN once a week and that's as far as my knowledge goes. So far the current episode revolves around Naruto making a water balloon explode in his hand.

Anything beyond that and I'm in the dark. So which "series" or volume is that?
I'm pretty sure that's episode 87 of the original anime series. I have no idea where it is in the manga, since I've only read the manga from Kikashi Gaiden onwards. Kikashi Gaiden being a short manga filler published between the original story line and shippuuden that explains Kikashi's past.

So my recomendation is to continue watching the series at crunchyroll up till 135 then go straight to Naruto Shippuuden.

I just need more Bushy Brows. I'm not getting a steady fix of Brushy Brown Taijutsu awesomeness that I deserve and crave.

I just need more Bushy Brows. I'm not getting a steady fix of Brushy Brown Taijutsu awesomeness that I deserve and crave.

Just wait until you get to see Rock Lee fight the scary bone man with Drunken Boxing. It was so awesome, my head exploded.

Unfortunately, Rock Lee (who's also my favorite character) doesn't get much screen time in Shippuden.

I started watching the Japanese anime. Alot better than the CN episodes. At the moment I'm at episode 83, where Jiriya takes Naruto to find Tsunade. Beginning of the Itachi arc I believe.

Latest posts

Back