Naruto

What did he do again?

he did hand gestures to do a teleport jutsu but when in reality he ran really fast making it seem as if he learned a jutsu, but TenTen caught on after he opened the door from the other side of the place they were trying to infiltrate. It was one of those, off the moment moments.

he did hand gestures to do a teleport jutsu but when in reality he ran really fast making it seem as if he learned a jutsu, but TenTen caught on after he opened the door from the other side of the place they were trying to infiltrate. It was one of those, off the moment moments.

Oooooh yeah now I remember. Actually that filler arc wasn't too bad.

Yes. Because as we all know, laughter is actually something that's trademarked. So whoever uses it has to pay a fee. :wink:

i meant the BWA part. I don't use it because alot of the guys use it. but ot me it was just that funny that I had to use that laughter.

i meant the BWA part. I don't use it because alot of the guys use it. but ot me it was just that funny that I had to use that laughter.

The "BWA" adds a whole new dimension to the "HAHA" kind of like how "ROFL" does to plain "LOL".

The new chapter is out and Tobi is quickly becoming my favorite character in this series. The Kabuto/Orochimaru thing gets further explained. Deidara takes on Sasuke with no help whatsoever from Tobi, who is busy being funny and possibly immortal.

I still think Sasuke is cool. Deidara is my least favorite Akatsuki member.

And I agree that Tobi is pretty Jawsome.

Well, here we go guys, I've decided Im going to start watching the entire series over again from episode 1. Lets see how long it takes :p.

..and at this point I'm up to episode 61, the Chuunin Finals match between Neji and Naruto. Wow I feel like a nerd...

where do you guys get your episodes from? i can only find really ****ty torrents.
i was in HMV today and they had the first 13 episodes for a tenner. based on the time i caught about 10 minutes of this show whilst in Japan where the dude with the big bandaged sword was whoopin *** i picked it up

Just a question- since fansubs aren't actually illegal, it is ok that we talk about where we get them, right?

Latest posts

Back