Naruto

So my Kabuto is going to join Akatsuki Theory seems to be going down teh ****ter.

In other news, Tobi cracks me up. The "Woah! You're scary!" panel was great.

So my Kabuto is going to join Akatsuki Theory seems to be going down teh ****ter.

In other news, Tobi cracks me up. The "Woah! You're scary!" panel was great.

I actually liked the Kabuto/Orochimaru reveal. I honestly wasn't expecting it...and can't wait until it explained further.

Tobi's the man. Besides Itachi, he's my favorite Akatsuki member. Itachi only wins because he's shown that deep down...he's bat-**** crazy. Which is very appealing.

I think the writer realized that the direction he was going in was stupid, so now he's trying to tie it all in.

I'm not a fan of the Kabuto angle. The guy is annoying me in the whole comic

i'm not reading it backwards. I can't, I feel like i'm going to miss something and I want to watch the rock lee dojo episode.

So...read it forwards?

And watch the Rock Lee dojo episode and skip the rest. Honestly, you won't be missing out on much.

So...read it forwards?

And watch the Rock Lee dojo episode and skip the rest. Honestly, you won't be missing out on much.

Even then, I don't want to watch all 14 or so episodes that are out in just one sitting. Then i won't have anything to watch in my spare time.

Even then, I don't want to watch all 14 or so episodes that are out in just one sitting. Then i won't have anything to watch in my spare time.

If the fillers are killing you, then why do you want to watch them in your spare time?

Watch the Shippuden episodes (not in one sitting) and read the manga from the beginning in your spare time.

If the fillers are killing you, then why do you want to watch them in your spare time?

Watch the Shippuden episodes (not in one sitting) and read the manga from the beginning in your spare time.

i don't want to read the manga. i can't even buy comics right now. Besides, even if I watch two a day, I'll be done by the end of the week, then I'm screwed. No, I'm just gonna watch and let the shipudden episodes build up so there are more to watch. i might just kill you tonight. watch your back.

i don't want to read the manga. i can't even buy comics right now. Besides, even if I watch two a day, I'll be done by the end of the week, then I'm screwed. No, I'm just gonna watch and let the shipudden episodes build up so there are more to watch. i might just kill you tonight. watch your back.

So don't buy them.

Mangarun.com
Mangavolume.com
Narutocentral.com
Narutofan.com.

Your logic is confusing.

So don't buy them.

Mangarun.com
Mangavolume.com
Narutocentral.com
Narutofan.com.

Your logic is confusing.

Fine, i just don't want to read it okay? I ahve no logic therefore there is nothing to be confused about. Your mental man, that's what it is. If you knew like the others, you'd know that. 8)

i'm watching 181 right now. there was actually a funny part in 180. rock lee does a ninjutsu....or does he?

Latest posts

Back