New Avengers Animated Series

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Avengers Animated Series Heads to TV

AvengersEarthsMightiestHero.jpg

Further strengthening its robust animation slate, Marvel Animation, a division of Marvel Entertainment, announced today the production of an all new animated series, THE AVENGERS: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Production on 26 half-hour episodes is already underway using the production services of Film Roman, producer of the Simpsons and King of the Hill.

The new series, expected to be available for broadcast in 2011, continues on Marvel's already impressive television line-up which includes the all-new Wolverine and the X-Men and Iron Man: Armored Adventures series that will both debut on Nicktoons in 2009. Marvel Animation will also debut the all-new series Marvel Super Hero Squad and The Black Panther next year.

Re: New Avengers Animated Series

Now was the old avengers cartoon better or worse then Ultimates 3?

Kick ***. Lets hope it's like Ultimate Avengers and less like United They Stand in terms of quality

The style looks similar to Transformers Animated.

Let the *****ing commence!

Now was the old avengers cartoon better or worse then Ultimates 3?

The old show was worst then Ultimates 3.

As for that poster....Ant-man's head looks funny.

looking forward to this.

Last edited:

It would probably depend on the villains.

I don't know, animated Ultron pretty well sucked, ditto with animated Kang and what's really sad is Z-listers like Egghead and the Zodiac were major villains, heck the Zodiac were the big bad of the later part of the season. You can watch these episodes online.

Plus the characters sucked, Hawkeye was a Wolverine clone, Scarlet Witch had the most annoying accent ever. The only thing I can say is, at least it wasn't sleazy like Ultimates 3 was.

I don't know, animated Ultron pretty well sucked, ditto with animated Kang and what's really sad is Z-listers like Egghead and the Zodiac were major villains, heck the Zodiac were the big bad of the later part of the season. You can watch these episodes online.

Zodiac can be written well and as a cool villain.

Then again any villain can be cool if written well.

So many Marvel cartoons coming out and none of them interest me.

The animation style looks like ****. Especially compared to the current/upcoming Spider-Man, Iron Man, and X-Men series'.

Latest posts

Back