Avengers New Avengers: The Reunion

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Announced at the Dublin Comic Con, now Comic Book Resources previews the cover for the one-shot.

"As you saw in 'Secret Invasion' #8, Mockingbird is back and reunited with Clint - and looking awesome in this cover by the incomparable Jo Chen," Jim McCann told CBR News. " Before you can ask, yes, this is the real deal -- and wait until you see how interior artist David Lopez draws her!

"But do they stand reunited as a couple? Is this the reunion they hoped for? And just why is Bobbi Morse back now? Answers will come and more mysteries begin in the prologue in "Dark Reign: New Nation," on sale December 17, and follow-up in 'New Avengers: The Reunion' in March!
"

NewAvengerReunion01.jpg

as hot as that picture is, I always hated the Clint/Bobbi relationship. But that's just me.

Clint/Echo was about a hundred times more interesting than bringing back Mockingbird

what kindof crappy *** costume is that anyway

Clint/Echo was about a hundred times more interesting than bringing back Mockingbird
Yeah, I thought that was a nice pair-up.

what kindof crappy *** costume is that anyway
It looks more like some type of lingerie nightgown or something to me. Especially since it looks like she'll fight crime with her *** hanging out and all, more than other female hero costumes.

I have no idea what Mockingbird is, why she was gone, or where she went.

I have no idea what Mockingbird is, why she was gone, or where she went.

Shame on you, its 2008, use a wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mockingbird_(Marvel_Comics)

I don't think I like Mockingbird, she's kinda dumb, what with fighting crime with some gymnast skills and a stick, that's likely why she died in the first place, when she was unlucky enough to have a run in with Mephisto. I don't know how Mockingbird is still alive considering she has been a member of the Legion of the Unliving in the past.

Last edited:
Announced at the Dublin Comic Con, now Comic Book Resources previews the cover for the one-shot.

"As you saw in 'Secret Invasion' #8, Mockingbird is back and reunited with Clint - and looking awesome in this cover by the incomparable Jo Chen," Jim McCann told CBR News. " Before you can ask, yes, this is the real deal -- and wait until you see how interior artist David Lopez draws her!

"But do they stand reunited as a couple? Is this the reunion they hoped for? And just why is Bobbi Morse back now? Answers will come and more mysteries begin in the prologue in "Dark Reign: New Nation," on sale December 17, and follow-up in 'New Avengers: The Reunion' in March!
"

NewAvengerReunion01.jpg

Mockingbird looks like she has a REALLY bad wedgie in this picture.

Shame on you, its 2008, use a wiki:

Let me rephrase that: I have no idea who Mockingbird is, and based on what little I've seen here and in Secret Invasion, couldn't care less about her or her coming back.

And for the record, that cover, with her *** hanging out, is ridiculous and stupid and makes me embarrassed to be a comic book reader.

Slightly less embarrassing, but still - I hate when artists do those stupid *** shots.

Look how stupid that looks. Something is threatening them, so much so that one of them has to draw a sword in defense (or, as with the other cover, draw a bow & arrow). Yet still, the female feels the need to seize the opportunity to stick her *** in someone's face. Why would she do that if they are about to be attacked.

Gah. I hate comic pinups.

Latest posts

Back