New Civil War?

is that cable on the left side? isn't he dead?

this is a flash back or maybe a Civil War "Saga"

I thought it was Bastion at first, but then I noticed his arm. Anyway, Cable is supposed to be dead now but that won't last long.

Cable isn't dead. It was let out that he's actually alive and will be seen again during Messiah Complex.

Besides. No body- no proof of death.

No body- no proof of death.

Next time on Days Of our lives : Cable returns! Wolverine Finds out Kitty is his illegitimate daughter , It is discovered Captain America has an identical twin brother called Simon Rogers! (could this tie in to his return?) and Millionaire Tony Stark is arrested for drink driving!!!

Next time on Days Of our lives : Cable returns! Wolverine Finds out Kitty is his illegitimate daughter , It is discovered Captain America has an identical twin brother called Simon Rogers! (could this tie in to his return?) and Millionaire Tony Stark is arrested for drink driving!!!

Anybody who thinks comics are anything but soap operas with flying are fooling themselves.

Anybody who thinks comics are anything but soap operas with flying are fooling themselves.

No they are rich compelling mythologies wrapped in a sea of .........

bugger it , I can't even argue this :lol: :lol:

They're soap operas with flying and pitiful attempts at political commentary.

I'd like to see a soap opera with political commentary. It would make Civil War look like 1984.

So yeah, this is definitely What If? Civil War. With interior art by Djurdjevic!

Latest posts

Back