New simpsons game!

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
tuesday night at the Fox Studios lot in Los Angeles, Electronic Arts revealed the tentatively titled The Simpsons Game, a new action effort for just about every console, from PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 to Wii and PlayStation 2. The game is developed internally by EA's studios and comes from talent that worked on preceding company hits, including Medal of Honor and Need for Speed. Running fewer than five minutes, EA spotlighted a very short demo of the project and pulled back

More info http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/786/786771p1.html

Looks like at last they'll have a good simpsons game (well hit and run was ok) but looks like they are really trying this time around. So fingers crossed

I loved the Neverquest one , the Medal of homer one didn't do it for me , still great find and I'm so buying this

i like that trailer where it says that it's "coming soon to every console ever made"

it's been awhile since i've seen the old Jaguar logo

According to the latest episode of Game Head... game designer Will Wright (Sim City, The Sims, and up coming Spore) will be providing his voice, petraying himself in this game. Go to Gametrailers.com tomorrow to see this episode and the cut scene which features Will Wright's Simpsonized self.

This game is really fun so far! It's not that hard, but it can be a little hard to play if listen to all the jokes. I love all the gaming parodies. I wish I didn't have to go to work so I could play on.

This game is really fun so far! It's not that hard, but it can be a little hard to play if listen to all the jokes. I love all the gaming parodies. I wish I didn't have to go to work so I could play on.

Cool dude , I was going to pick this when it came out here (soon) but my brother insisted I let him buy me a birthday present (I told people don't bother with christmas or my birthday as I hate christmas and don't see the point in asking my family to get me anything for my birthday as I have more money than them and it just feels weird)

He was going to get transformers the movie on dvd BUT i know he wouldn't get the box that becomes prime so I said fine get me the simpsons game. So i'll get it in Dec

Cool dude , I was going to pick this when it came out here (soon) but my brother insisted I let him buy me a birthday present (I told people don't bother with christmas or my birthday as I hate christmas and don't see the point in asking my family to get me anything for my birthday as I have more money than them and it just feels weird)

He was going to get transformers the movie on dvd BUT i know he wouldn't get the box that becomes prime so I said fine get me the simpsons game. So i'll get it in Dec

I should have it beaten by then... some of the little parody games inclued Lisa jumping across the river ala "Frogger" and Bart and Homer fighting aliens ala "Space Invaders". This game is been sweet so far. Also Kelsey Grammer shows up as Sideshow Bob...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back