New Venom Ongoing Series Coming in March (Remender/Moore)

Gemini

venommoore1full_02.jpg

Coming in March a new ongoing series featuring the new Venom from Rick Remender of Uncanny X-Force, Franken-Castle, Dr. Voodoo, etc. and Tony Moore of The Walking Dead, Ghost Rider, Franken-Castle, etc. featuring the new Venom acting as a government agent only wearing the suit when in the field apparently

Sounds interesting, I'm wary of a Venom series (Too many time bit, not enough times shy) but that sounds like a fantastic fantastic creative team

it was pretty great, I recommend all the Franken-Castle stuff, it was crazy

controversial though because it didn't jibe with the Ennis portrayal of the character, but if you give it a chance it's really great stuff

also Tony Moore really knocked the last three issue's of Aaron's Ghost Rider out of the park, especially the issue with Danny Ketch and the Highwayman

also this:

venom-concept-art-by-tony-moore-4.jpg

Last edited:
it was pretty great, I recommend all the Franken-Castle stuff, it was crazy

controversial though because it didn't jibe with the Ennis portrayal of the character, but if you give it a chance it's really great stuff

I'm fine with that. Frankenstein Punisher protecting the sanctity of Monster Morlock Metropolis is fine by me.

also Tony Moore really knocked the last three issue's of Aaron's Ghost Rider out of the park, especially the issue with Danny Ketch and the Highwayman

When you say he drew Aaron's Ghost Rider, do you mean the series proper, or Heaven's on Fire? I really liked Aaron's run but don't remember a great deal about the art aside from the fact that the designs were *****in'.

Word.

Last edited:
he did issues #33-#35

Roland Boschi did the first 4 issues of the run, and Heaven's on Fire. Tan Eng Haut did everything else

Last edited:
I would be really excited for this if I was 8.

Please let the new venom be eddie please please please please.

Last edited:
Please let the new venom be eddie please please please please.

It's pretty obvious that it isn't Eddie. And quite frankly it's better that Brock doesn't get it back, he no longer wants it.

This is far more interesting anyway.

wait, please tell me that Deadpool isn't the new Venom.

I would actually prefer the Swedish Chef to be the new Venom over Deadpool.

It's pretty obvious that it isn't Eddie. And quite frankly it's better that Brock doesn't get it back, he no longer wants it.

This is far more interesting anyway.

If Eddie got it back it'd be the only thing at this moment to get me back into marvel. As Marvel comics (spider-man more so) Sucks at the moment. Worse than it did the 90's too! Of course everyone will disagree with how bad marvel is but I don't care. The cartoons, movies and games = the only only thing worth a crap from them.

Latest posts

Back