New York City Comic Con 2007

I would go but I only go to usa once a year (hard to get time off both jobs at once) and I use that to go to Dragoncon in Atlanta, GA. Am I the only person here who goes to that?

I would go but I only go to usa once a year (hard to get time off both jobs at once) and I use that to go to Dragoncon in Atlanta, GA. Am I the only person here who goes to that?

There's a convention in Alanta? I thought it just an airport?

And I will not be going for I am poor

There's a convention in Alanta? I thought it just an airport?

:lol: :lol: there's more than just an airport even if i did spend 3hrs there stupid security

I went to DragonCon in FL last summer. Not really my bag.

Lot more RPG, sci-fi film/TV stuff than I wanted.

yeah there is alot of that. which is good for me as i love anime , comics , star wars , ect... they even had wrestling. My best moment was when the Iron Shiek singel me out saying liked my black spider-man costume (made the convention for me)

and you were there last summer. So I was I were you in a costume I might of seen?

But yeah what I liked is it was 2 hotels and one hotel had a comics only part that was huge (well for me anyway it was my first one :lol: )

Last edited:
Ima going all alone...

Awwwww......just like in life.

Just kidding. :p

yeah there is alot of that.

and you were there last summer. So I was I were you in a costume I might of seen?

But yeah what I liked is it was 2 hotels and one hotel had a comics only part that was huge (well for me anyway it was my first one :lol: )

No. No costume.

But yeah....I went with the local comic shop owner I knew in Panama City. We met George Romero and chatted with him. The LCS's owner's son was gonna go but he had his first date. So we convinced Romero to call the kid on his cell phone and wish him luck on his date.

Ima going all alone...

We'll be with you in spirit

No. No costume.

But yeah....I went with the local comic shop owner I knew in Panama City. We met George Romero and chatted with him. The LCS's owner's son was gonna go but he had his first date. So we convinced Romero to call the kid on his cell phone and wish him luck on his date.

That's very cool dude

Latest posts

Back