New York Comic Con 2011.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Convention starts on Thursday and both DC & Marvel have said they have major news to announce.

Anyone besides DSF and I who will be attending? I will only be there on Saturday, which my comic shop guy keeps telling me is a bad idea because how busy Saturdays are. But if I survived Saturdays at this convention and others, I told him I'll be fine. It's never as bad as people claim it is.

Either way, hoping to find some good trades to buy. And of course take as many costumed pics as possible.

Convention starts on Thursday and both DC & Marvel have said they have major news to announce.

The internet will break in half and things will never be the same.

Thanks. Had a pretty good time. Walked around the artist alley, talked to Paolo Rivera, Mark Brooks & wife, then headed off to the show floor.

Bought me a fair amount of good trades/HCs. Also had lunch with DSF. A friend of mine played the AC: Revelation multiplayer demo and came in 5th.

Also got me a Mario and Mart Kart pins from playing demo levels at the Nintendo booth!

Thanks. Had a pretty good time. Walked around the artist alley, talked to Paolo Rivera, Mark Brooks & wife, then headed off to the show floor.

Bought me a fair amount of good trades/HCs. Also had lunch with DSF. A friend of mine played the AC: Revelation multiplayer demo and came in 5th.

Also got me a Mario and Mart Kart pins from playing demo levels at the Nintendo booth!

FIFTH!?!?

I'll assume you're no longer friends...

I should've asked you to say "hi" to Mark & Lisa, Cully, and Riki for me. :/

I should've asked you to say "hi" to Mark & Lisa, Cully, and Riki for me. :/
We all said it was good to see each other again and Lisa was telling me about another comedy show in New York (as we all had gone to one a few years ago), but sadly it was on Monday. I was only there for the show for today only, so I said I unfortunately couldn't make it. I really wanted to. We all loved it before.

If I wasn't the topic of the discussion, then the words said were meaningless.

I HAVE DECREED IT.

Wish I saw this earlier. I was at NYCC. Had a good time. Was mostly in the less crowded Artist Alley area. May be wrong but the Brubaker/Philips announcement for Fatale was probably the biggest story to break at the show.

Latest posts

Back