Newsarama.com provides a 12-page preview of Ultimate Fantastic Four #21.

Bass

Nexus of the World
Newsarama.com provides a 12 page preview of Ultimate Fantastic Four #21, by Mark Millar and Greg Land. The issue is scheduled to hit stores on July 6th.

The solicitation reads:

ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR #21
Written by MARK MILLAR
Pencils & Cover by GREG LAND
"CROSSOVER" Part 1 (of 3)
Ultimate Starts Month begins here! Mark Millar returns to Ultimate Fantastic Four, and he's brought X-Men: Phoenix Endsong superstar Greg Land with him! Even in their short careers, the Ultimate FF have seen a lot of amazing things – but nothing will prepare them for the world they're about to enter! Reed Richards has used his scientific genius to contact an Earth in a surprisingly familiar parallel dimension – and he's ready to visit!
32 PGS./T+ SUGGESTED FOR TEENS AND UP ...$2.50

Last edited by a moderator:
It's about time! I've been waiting for this, ever since MM mentioned N-rama was gonna post a preview last week. And Im loving Land now more than ever! :D

Bass said:
My original post had more punch. :wink:
Damn straight. But such is life.

I think the last line on the last page has to be the best. Although it really does remind me why I like Ultimate Sue

icemastertron said:
It's about time! I've been waiting for this, ever since MM mentioned N-rama was gonna post a preview last week. And Im loving Land now more than ever! :D
WOOOHOOO!

Just noticed, that's my 9,000th post!

Anyways, Cad, I was thinking the same. The last line was great. :D

Yeah, this looks amazing... This was how I imagined the Fantastic Four was going to be since the first arc. I am really liking the direction they are taking the characters. I didn't know Reed would devulge in the media as he did, I knew Johnny would, and I also predicted Sue and Ben being reluctant about it. E, I did speak too soon. Sorry. Also, I wonder where else Millar will take us in this issue... He's been around to a lot already. :)

Bout damn time they get their 4s. I love this cant wait to read this, only problem I have is Johnny's hair. He looks... (not gonna say it).

... But aside from that this looks awesome.

Johnny's hair is an improvement, what are you talking about? His hair resembles Hayden Christenson from Star Wars... That's BOSS. :) Also, it's up with the times; that other do was dated.

Goodwill said:
Johnny's hair is an improvement, what are you talking about? His hair resembles Hayden Christenson from Star Wars... ]

What if I didnt like Star Wars?? Huh? I dont like this hair. Hayde Christenson, he's not a real actor.

I agree with you on that one, and I'm not a huge Star Wars fan either, but he's got the look... He's got the hair. That's all I was talking about.

Latest posts

Back