Newsarama features 6-page preview of Ultimate Iron Man #1

E

Excelsior Club
[IMGL]http://ultimatecentral.com/images/news-ultim1cov.jpg[/IMGL] "Marvel has provided Newsarama with a six-page preview of this week's Ultimate Iron Man #1 by writer Orson Scott Card, penciller Andy Kubert, and inker Danny Miki.

The solicitation for issue #1 of the six-part miniseries reads:

Brace yourself for the most imaginative, groundbreaking comic of 2005. International bestseller, four-time Hugo award, two-time Nebula award and World Fantasy Award winner Orson Scott Card (author of Ender's Game, Speaker for the Dead, Shadow Puppets) comes to the Ultimate Universe. He's joined by industry legend Andy Kubert (Ultimate X-Men,1602, Origin) to show shocking beginning of ULTIMATE IRON MAN!!! If you thought The Ultimates told you everything you needed to know about Ultimate Iron Man, think again. It all starts here!
32 PGS./PSR+ …$2.99"

The preview can be seen at http://www.newsarama.com/MegaCon05/UltIM01Pre.htm

Well, I'm actually impressed but I do still fail to see where this is going to be taken... As far as I am concerned, the trade is sounding better and better... The art is something, even for something so uneventful.

Ah, so there is a Roxxon in 616... I think I asked that question elsewhere however it was never answered or it went ignored! Thanks MwoF. ;)

Also, do we have any villains in the Iron Man lore that was covered in bacteria? I mean, blue is just a color, it still could be anyone. In fact, I was thinking Grey Gargoyle, however, I'm saying right now, I'm probably mistaken.

My first throught was The Blue Man Group turned superhero.

Howard Stark huh? I wonder if he bottles his own urine.

Goodwill said:
We'll never know until something like a Mile High preview comes up... ;) Man, am I hoping for that right now...

Mile high ?

I don't think they'll show any more than these pages for this one. Your stuck waiting for the issue to come out Goody.

Yeah, unfortunatley... I mean, if I was given a page where it tied into Tony, I'd be sold, but this doesn't amount to anything yet. Looks like Card is just flexing his muscles to me.

Goodwill said:
Yeah, unfortunatley... I mean, if I was given a page where it tied into Tony, I'd be sold, but this doesn't amount to anything yet. Looks like Card is just flexing his muscles to me.

You read the first 5 pages of a 6 issue arc and poo-poo it because it doesn't amount to anything yet?! :roll: :roll: :roll:

I never understand why people say something about whatever without either reading it first, or finish reading something. :roll:

Latest posts

Back