Newsarama gives 4-page preview of Ultimates 2 #7

Maybe it's too early to say but don't the glove on the hand that rings the doorbell look very similar to the ones in handcuffs on the cover shown? And saying this, I think that the horrible thing that will happen is the snuffing of Hawkeyes wife and kids (in an attempt to kill Hawkeye).

Ultimate Warrior said:
Maybe it's too early to say but don't the glove on the hand that rings the doorbell look very similar to the ones in handcuffs on the cover shown? And saying this, I think that the horrible thing that will happen is the snuffing of Hawkeyes wife and kids (in an attempt to kill Hawkeye).

Holy crap, Hawkeye is Ultimate Punisher?! hehe, had to put that in.

Hello Guij, it's about time you returned.

Also - THE TRAITOR ISN'T BLACK! Argh.

I don't care how much it feels like Fury, the traitor in #6 isn't BLACK. (sob, sob, sob)

BALD SHINY HEAD! IN CUFFS!

That much can't be denied (unless it is just an unfinished sketch of a ruse)
Soooo... who else has a bald head?

Maybe it's that guy that doesn't have a bald head yet, though we have assurances that they will have a bald head from Millar.

It could be the new helmet Cap sports. Look at the neck line. It just stops. Looks like it could be the helmet, since there's no indication of the eye patch.

Oh yeah, and the TRAITOR ISN'T BLACK!

:cry: :cry:

Ah, I missed ya Guij.

Last edited:
I was hinting at Tony having Chemo, but since it would take a while for the effects to be felt, that hint was a pile of arse.
And I just suggested that the gloved person may be Cap. Though not the wolf.

Donno who the traitor is. Could be nick, cuz Loki would give him Ultimate power and prob also his eye back. Nick could make america HIS way. The thing about the door bell could be the ultimates comming to get Hawkeye. I donno really.

EDIT: Okay guys hear this: The traitor told Hank that they took over a country this morning, and that it was all over the news. So on the last page of the ultimates #6 you see cap is in that country. Now we know that Widow, Tony and natasha is there too. So, we see hawkeye having morning coffe with the wife, not being @ war. They prob didn't need him there. We don't know what Wasp is doing. Or Nick. Gotta be one of them !

Last edited:
SeAcoW said:
Donno who the traitor is. Could be nick, cuz Loki would give him Ultimate power and prob also his eye back. Nick could make america HIS way. The thing about the door bell could be the ultimates comming to get Hawkeye. I donno really.
What is "Nick Fury's America"?

SeAcoW said:
EDIT: Okay guys hear this: The traitor told Hank that they took over a country this morning, and that it was all over the news. So on the last page of the ultimates #6 you see cap is in that country. Now we know that Widow, Tony and natasha is there too. So, we see hawkeye having morning coffe with the wife, not being @ war. They prob didn't need him there. We don't know what Wasp is doing. Or Nick. Gotta be one of them !
We see Captain America, that's it. Is it even Live? The Television meant nothing.

Bald?

There's no texture on the head at all.

It's a half shadow shot and we assume that they're bald. It could be a chick with her hair pulled back. It could still be Hawkeye. I'm skeptical of that cover so badly...

As for the gloves... do they match the ones the traitor was wearing when talking to Hank?

The ship date for Ultimates #7 has just been pushed back to July 20.

I don't care. I don't. I don't want to read this issue anyway, because nothing interesting is going to happen. Nope, it's going to be a boring issue, and it doesn't matter that it'll be a week late. Not at all.

And it doesn't matter to Bass, either.

And, btw, this is unfortunaetly not a joke, check the "shipping updates" thread on MillarWorld. Well, it IS only a week. Now if we just hadn't been waiting 7 weeks already...

I can't access the newsarama site, does anyone have the pages saved and could send them to me?

Last edited:
19ultim3.jpg

In the 2nd square we can seen Fury wearing gloves similar to the conversation between Pym and the traitor in Ultimates 2 #6, and to page 19 in Ultimates 2 #7 preview

thetraitor6te.jpg

ultimates8_19.jpg

Maybe it's nothing....

I still say that the traitor is Captain America. Sure, he's patriotic and the like, but look at this... The traitor is denouncing Homeland Security, the attack in Ultimates 2 #1, and more... Here's a guy that does not like what he has done to the world because it has spawned evil genetic creeps. I think Captain America fits the bill.

You really think Cap could slaughter Hawks' family, or at least have anything to do with it? Sure does look like a laser sight on his wifes head there...

Oh and by the way, another thought: what if all that 'Ultimates family gets slaughtered' thing was a red herring, and we're being led to believe it's Hawks' family? Maybe Hitch didn't mean literal families? Perhaps Bucky and Gail get offed?

Latest posts

Back