Newsarama gives 4-page preview of Ultimates 2 #7

The Union are Loki's army, and Captain Britain is leading the assault against the Ultimates. :D

There are some really great ideas here... You have to remember that whoever the traitor is, isn't in the right state, so it could very well be Captain America for the most obvious reasons - he's from the past, struggling to fit into the future.

Hitch is so awesome. That look on her face is stomach-turning.

It really, really is. I didn't care about her until I saw that panel. Now... I'm really upset. :cry: Hold me. :cry: :cry:

seeing a preview like this reminds me why i love the ultimates...gritty and real...well as real as a story about norse gods, a dude in a robot suit, and a soldier from the 40s can be that is

Bass said:
It really, really is. I didn't care about her until I saw that panel. Now... I'm really upset. :cry: Hold me. :cry: :cry:

That's really why I'm still not caring. We really haven't seen Hawkeye since the first issue, have we?

Goodwill said:
That's really why I'm still not caring. We really haven't seen Hawkeye since the first issue, have we?

What does Hawkeye's appearances have to do with the look on the woman's face...?

Goodwill said:

I'm not sure, because what issue was there the scene where he went to his home, and we saw his wife and kids?

Ok, in the first issue we saw him cuddling in bed with his wife as the Hulk was revealed to everyone, but that's about it. I don't remember too much about him otherwise.

Latest posts

Back