Newsarama previews Ultimate X-Men Annual #1 & Ultimate X-Men #63.

I've said this before, but isn't Rogue somewhere around 14 or so, thats a little girl in my opinion ..........

DIrishB said:
No, she was 15 or 16 specifically in Ultimate War, so she should be closer to 17 or almost 18 by now in the timeline. Thats pretty much a woman in my opinion.
Hey, I'm not one to mess with The Timeline Master, So I'll trust what you say, But only because I respect you Chronology Thread and find it informative........ If you where anyless a man I'd be forced to argue...... even though I'm probibly wrong

It's mutant against mutant—brother against brother—as Cyclops and his X-Men risk their lives to take down the young man known as Havok, who has unwittingly become a pawn in Magneto's deadly game. Plus, an unexpected appearance by another hero from the Ultimate Universe turns the dangerous situation from bad to worse

Who can this be?

Why do people ignore me?

Ultimate Houde said:
Who can this be?

Why do people ignore me?
Ain't gonna lie but since the USM Annual I'd really like to see Spider-Man show up. It'd also be a good way to progress the whole Spider-Man Vs. Nick Fury Angle that's happening. But like the Galactus theory in UFF doubt they even think about coordinating their books.

His hair looks dirty blonde in this frame to me. In other panels it does look brown, but still a hell of a lot lighter than it appeared in the cry wolf arc.

Curious-

Was it ever explained how Rogue got her white highlight? Don't remember reading that, and I actually would like to know. Nothing big, but like I said, just curious.

:panic: Good lord! What is wrong with Rogues face?! Why are her eyes so big? :shock:

Tom Raney sucks!!!

mutantfreak said:
:panic: Good lord! What is wrong with Rogues face?! Why are her eyes so big? :shock:

Tom Raney sucks!!!
Tom Raney is good. I dont see what you're going crazy about... :sure:

Vegetable-man said:
Hey, I'm not one to mess with The Timeline Master, So I'll trust what you say, But only because I respect you Chronology Thread and find it informative........ If you where anyless a man I'd be forced to argue...... even though I'm probibly wrong

LOL, hehe, either way, I know she's at least 16.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Ain't gonna lie but since the USM Annual I'd really like to see Spider-Man show up. It'd also be a good way to progress the whole Spider-Man Vs. Nick Fury Angle that's happening. But like the Galactus theory in UFF doubt they even think about coordinating their books.

Good point.

Maxwell Smart said:
His hair looks dirty blonde in this frame to me. In other panels it does look brown, but still a hell of a lot lighter than it appeared in the cry wolf arc.

I think thats just cuz the glass panel lightens it up some. Notice the front portion not covered by the glass looks brown, only a little lighter than Rogue's.

icemastertron said:
Curious-

Was it ever explained how Rogue got her white highlight? Don't remember reading that, and I actually would like to know. Nothing big, but like I said, just curious.

You know, I can't remember. I know she first showed up in the Weapon X arc, did she have it there? I know for sure she had it in Ultimate War, which was her next chronological appearance after Weapon X. I do know its never been explained though. Could just be one of those things, used by the artists to distinguish and make it more obvious its her.

Tom Raney is good. I dont see what you're going crazy about...

Yeah, I like his art. Better than Immonen's anyway (not that it's bad).

Sorry. It just took me by surprise. I just don't like the way he draws faces, especially his noses and eyes. His faces always have a weird felling about them that I just can't explain. I've never liked them.

mutantfreak said:
Sorry. It just took me by surprise. I just don't like the way he draws faces, especially his noses and eyes. His faces always have a weird felling about them that I just can't explain. I've never liked them.

Check out Immonen's version of Professor X. In a few panels he looks like the love child of Vin Diesel and one of the Coneheads.

I love Immonen's work, I think it has a great energy to it. I understand the criticism of the faces, but, well, I like the way he does faces, they just seem very expressive to me.

Guijllons said:
I love Immonen's work, I think it has a great energy to it. I understand the criticism of the faces, but, well, I like the way he does faces, they just seem very expressive to me.
Yeah, so expressive, that he even likes to express a woman's face on a guy. :p

Can.
Not.
Wait.

Ultimate X-Men Annual looks awesome... I've wanted to see Ultimate Juggernaut in action since he got all but cut out of the story in UXM vol. 2 (I'm not the only one who wanted to see him give Colossus a beat down, right?) and now he looks like he's gonna AWESOME!!!
Anyway, UXM looks great as per usual. I've been in love with Immonen's art since his run on UFF. And brother vs. brother? Like I said....
Can.
Not.
Wait.

Guijllons said:

I like his stuff, just not as much as other artists. I'm just saying in Xavier's case (and probably Fury's as well depending on the angle) he give them pointed tops to their heads. I know his style is very angular, but having a pointed angle on the top of some guy's head just doesn't make sense no matter how you slice it.

Nurhachi said:
He's better then Immonen

Yeah, I just said that:

DIrishB said:
Yeah, I like his art. Better than Immonen's anyway (not that it's bad).

Nurhachi and Guijllons, you guys are the President Bush to my Dick Cheney!!

Latest posts

Back